Weather or Not

Activity Forums General Discussion Weather or Not

This topic contains 15 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  realityspeaks 2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Anne Farmer
    Participant

Do you need to know what the weather will be like every day so much that you have to watch it on the TV news daily or do you just go with the flow of whatever happens, happens?

rextrulove

I get the forecast emailed to me daily and do pay attention, except in the summer when every day is hot and dry. Then I only pay attention to the weather alerts (like severe thunderstorms). I like doing things outside and the forecasts help me to plan outdoor activities.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

Emails about them are really convenient to have. I use to use a “Weather Bug” program on my computer several years back for a little while.

Maricel
    Participant

it is the mere fact that we are on the summer heat here in the Philippines.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

Oh yea, that heat can be unbearable. I hope it cools down for you there soon, @maricel!

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

I am open to knowing the weather actually because sometimes I am getting out and most of the time I have the alert on my mobile.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

Good for you, always prepared @GrecyGarcia

Nana
    Participant

Yes I am a weather watcher

blueberry
    Participant

I just go with the flow of what happens on each day when it comes to weather 😀 I mean it’s a nature thing.

Nana
    Participant

The weather here is humid and at 64 degrees at 8:30 a.m.

rextrulove

It is supposed to be warm for at least through the weekend, here in Montana. It is currently overcast, but it isn’t supposed to rain and the temperatures are supposed to get into the 60’s all week. (That is above 15.5 C.) That also means that I really need to get out and mow our back yard in the next few days.

JORDANA
    Participant

My phone updates me about the weather . So i know when to bring umbrella or not .

Robert Stukowski
    Participant

I walk everywhere I need to go so I need to know the weather forecast so I know what I am walking into. The weather can change every 5 minutes, jumping from hot and sunny to a freezing blizzard. It’s always good to know that I will not be waling unprepared into a snow storm.

MissyWeng
    Participant

I always would love to watch weather news the as well prepared on what’s going to happen on the day ahead.

realityspeaks
    Participant

I do watch the weather forecast on TV on weekends.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.