We can earn more money with social marketing

Activity Forums Social Marketing We can earn more money with social marketing

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

Susmitha Anoop
      Participant

We can share our blogs in social networking websites.Through this our blogs will come at first position in search engines.
      I like social marketing.

peachpurple
      Participant

Try fb, twitter, pinterest, google plus, digg, delicious, stumbleupon, rate it all

TAlberts
        Participant

I have not heard of delicious social site @peachpurple.I´m not always sharing to fb but to twitter, g+ and pinterest.

lejla1311
      Participant

i am sharing my posts on g+, linkedln, facebook, twitter, reddit and stumble upon. I love that we can share on many sites. that means a lot for attracting visitors.

shaloowalia
      Participant

i also share my blog links on social media to generate traffic

Karen Fainges
      Participant

Delicious is a great way to keep the internet sites listed that you want to revisit.It’s just like a catalog of all the great places around the web so you can find stuff again.Well worth it if you use a lot of different computers or devices. That way you can find it without having to be on the same computer that you found it on last time.

TAlberts
        Participant

Thanks for the information @Karen Fainges. I´ll check that out.

jkct01
      Participant

good idea!

Dick
      Participant

@begin2morrow

I am not sure how that works but if you can teach me, I am willing to learn

Karen Fainges
      Participant

@Dick I’m not really an expert but I found an article that might help https://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/how-to-use-delicious-social-bookmarking/

Dick
      Participant

Thanks Karen

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yes, indeed, having all these tools available for a social marketing campaign is helpful. The more I can have people see my posts the better.

thisnthat
      Participant

So, what happens if you’re not already active in social media? How do you develop a following to make sharing stuff worthwhile? Any tips?

shaloowalia
      Participant

sharing posts on social media definitely brings new visitors to your blog.

thisnthat
      Participant

Do you all promote your stuff on your personal Facebook pages or do you have separate pages for blogs and business type stuff?

Danny
      Participant

yes, I am doing this with facebook.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.