WE are lucky to have in BlogJob site before registration is halted

Activity Forums General Discussion WE are lucky to have in BlogJob site before registration is halted

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

We are lucky to have in Blog Job, so timely ..after Bubblews was closed, This site also closed the registration afraid that Bubblews writers may flock here. In fact, my friends there at Mylot like to apply here, but when they opened this site,they saw on screen no registration this time.

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

From this info, we have to thank the admin through Sir Sheridan and partners.May this site stay for long so many will be happy and continue learning and improving as months go by. It is not only money that matters,but the friendship and the acquisition of knowledge and skills through constant blogging.Let us all grab this great opportunity.

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

I am so thankful to my referrer who ,without losing hope to have me got in to this site.Thank you @realityspeaks….

laksh
      Participant

@erlymccheaven Pls don’t spread rumours.. Sheridan has made it clear that registrations are temporarily closed because of some issues in tracking referrals. NOT because bubblews writers may join! Registration was closed even before closure of bubblews!!!

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@laksh, Oh I see…

gayathri
        Participant

@ laksh whatever the reason be for the closing of registration here, it feels good that I am ahead of the others.

peachpurple
      Participant

I am sure registration will open again when the referral issue resolves

waflay
      Participant

I remember sometime back,this site had kept newcomers away only temporary as stated by the admin and then the doors were opened again,so I think the opportunity will still come up again when new registration will be allowed.

Danny
      Participant

well, what can I say, I belong to the lucky writers here

henry
      Participant

I totally don’t agree with you here because new registrations had already been closed a few weeks back before the demise of bubblews. The reason was stated clearly by the Admin that there was an issue with tracking the refferal sign ups. It is also just a temporary issue.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

Yes I feel like they will be too much for this site to handle if they flocked here now, you are right.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

But this is not the reason why Sheridan did that, being afraid of them flocking here that is.

TAlberts
      Participant

I did not know that the registration is closed. Thanks for the information.

TAlberts
      Participant

When was Bubblews closed? I just wanted to login a minute ago and your right. It´s closed.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Hi friend, I don’t think Sheridan will be afraid people flocking in here because he already stated that there is a problem on the registration that is why he is working on that is why it is on hold. I think this will be a good environment to people who loves to write and members of Bubblews flocking in here is a good idea!! They have Mylot also.

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

Thanks guys for your nice comments here..have a good morning everyone at Blog Job site.Go to work now..see each other this evening here…

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

Thanks all…..for the nice shares of your thoughts and feelings about the issue raised here.Good luck to us in this site.

Susmitha Anoop
      Participant

Is it registration closed

angie10
      Participant

I’m absolutely happy that I made my way over here before BlogJob shut its doors for registrations!

shaloowalia
      Participant

I didn’t know the registrations were closed. Probably that’s the reason my friend couldn’t join here using my link.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Yes it is halted. I just learned from forums too. I think it was done before too.

ptrk12
      Participant

I hope the new registrations are closed only for some time. One person contacted me and asked for the referral link.

angie10
        Participant

Same here! Does anybody know when it’s likely to open again because I too have people who are interested in joining?

laksh
      Participant

@ptrk12 @angie10 It’s strange!! I met a new member just now and she said she joined a few minutes ago.. but when I checked, blogjob still says new registrations are currently closed!!!

ptrk12
        Participant

@laksh, I hope it starts again.

angie10
        Participant

@laksh…that is indeed strange! I wonder how that’s possible?

jkct01
      Participant

I do feel lucky. I could have not been able to join.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.