• Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

Do you take any kind of vitamins?

Nana
      Participant

Yes I take centrum silver the off brand

rextrulove

Normally, no. Sunday and Monday, I’ve been drinking Gatorade, though, to get my electrolytes back up after severe dehydration. That is mostly minerals rather than vitamins, but it is gradually helping.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

I do take them. I don’t need as much iron as I used to though. I take some brand of them for hair, nails, and skin at times and also “Alive!” multi’s.

monsterjar03
      Participant

I don’t take any. I just sleep at least 8 hours a day and drink lots of water. I eat a lot of veggies, fruits, meat & fish. I don’t eat junk foods.

simplym
      Participant

Yes – hair/nails and multi-vitamins, occasionally fish oil.

blueberry
      Participant

I was before. But now I am eating honey, I mean it has some nutrients too.

realityspeaks
      Participant

The vitamins I get is from natural food sources.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I only use Vitamin B12 and C. Vitamin C to avoid getting viral infection and Vitamin B12 to for my muscles.

James Higgins
      Participant

At age 75 now, I have a long history with vitamins, starting in my 20s. I have taken multi-vitamins since then and now add a prostate supplement, more vitamin D3 (doc ordered), DHEA (ten years or more) and biotin. I need no prescriptions at all, weigh 178 at 5′ 11″ and my doc says I am doing well. Genes? My mom lived to 99, Dad to 88, so that is going or me too. I always say that vitamins, red wine and black coffee keep me healthy.

Heart
      Participant

I don’t take vitamins. Just eating more fruits and veggies.

Super Spy
      Participant

I only take Vitamin C during winter if I need to. I think they are useful for some people with ailments and restricted diets, but if you do eat healthy food and are aware of what you are eating, then vitamins shouldn’t be necessary.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

Oh I forgot to say I do take D3 as well, and sometimes have been known to take extra Biotin if I don’t have my hair vitamins around.

nerdieeds
      Participant

My doctor gave me a multivitamins almost a year ago when I experienced vertigo. It was a vitamin for the hearing maybe – the doctor requested me to go on hearing test to check if the vertigo has something to do with my hearing problem.

Nana
      Participant

I take a B complex as a supplement

Anthony
      Participant

Yes I take a lot of vitamins especially vitamin C. I also ensure that most of the soft drinks I take are fortified with vitamins.

jkct01
      Participant

I am not taking any at the moment.

Mely
      Participant

I am taking Vitamin C,D by Kirkland, Vitamin B12 , Calcium lactate for bones.

Anthony
      Participant

I like vitamin C a lot because I learnt it’s good for men’s body and sexual functions

Manuela Lopes
      Participant

I take a suplement for my hair and nails and another one for my skin, right now I gone change the one I take for my skin for another one for the sun. I also take resveratrol.

Rachael A. Orbach
      Participant

I take vitamins, especially calcium because I am allergic to milk,so I should get calcium somehow!
      I take vitamin C when I am sick, and ginko balboa to help get rid of tinnitus.

It is better to get most of the vitamins from food, but I don’t know of any food that has ginko!

nakitakona13
      Participant

I never take vitamins in my present age of 64. But what I take after meals is a spoonful of honey.

Anthony
      Participant

Yes I take vitamins a lot. I have come to know the usefulness of vitamins to the body.

James Higgins
      Participant

I started the Biotin way to late for help with keeping my hair, I guess it is in my genes anyway.

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.