Use of Paypal buttons?

Activity Forums Blog Monetization Use of Paypal buttons?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author

algedonics
      Participant

Perhaps I’m just not seeing where to put them in and/or how to add HTML to blog posts, but is adding paypal buttons (ex, ‘buy it now’ or ‘donate’) to blogs currently supported? Thanks in advance!

Admin
      Participant

I’ll see if I can set something up for you that will let you accept PayPal donations on your site.

algedonics
      Participant

Thank you very much! If it’s too much effort, please don’t feel like there’s any pressure.

Admin
      Participant

Sure thing. It’s not a problem, I’m happy to help. I’ll see if I can find a good solution within the next couple of days. Are you wanting to only accept donations or would you like to sell products as well?

algedonics
      Participant

Both would be preferable!

Admin
      Participant

You can now create a store on your blog and sell products by accepting PayPal and/or Points. Just click the Products > Settings menu to get going. You can turn on the MyCred payment method if you wish to accept Points for your products. Then just add your products and you will have your own store on your blog. Your products will also show up the the Global Marketplace in the rewards menu.

You can also activate the PayPal Donations plugin if you wish to add a donation button in a post or by using a widget. Once you activate the plugin go to Settings > PayPal Donations to input your settings. You can then use the widget or the shortcode [paypal-donation] or [paypal-donation purpose=”Enter your purpose here” reference=”Enter a reference here”] in a post.

Let me know if you have any issues with getting it working.

algedonics
      Participant

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you! I’ll go try that now and come back with a response.

Zacc
      Participant

I tried and it is working. But I will not be using it unless I set up an online store blog.

awesome_80
      Participant

What is a online store blog?

Zacc
        Participant

@owesome_80 a blog where you sell items online? You list your items for sale and accept any payment method.

Heather
      Participant

That sounds awesome, My husband takes pictures and we are looking for away for him to sell them easily.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

This sounds really great but I will have to explore and might open something in the future using PayPal buttons. Thanks for the questions and answers.

Pragati
      Participant

wow ! this is so cool, soon I am going to have my own blogjob store tooo

Vicky
      Participant

This Forum post seems quite interesting.
      I will be trying out the donation button in the next couple of days.

skinnykiddie
      Participant

Hi, I also tried that idea in one of my blog. Sad to say it didn’t go well.

peachpurple
      Participant

Oh, I should use the paypal button for my blogs too, thanks

Omison
      Participant

Very useful! Trying to get as much out of this experience as possible…

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

wow @Sheridan that was awesome, you allowing that too. I hope I have that kind of button.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.