upset

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

Ingrid
      Participant

What makes you feel upset?

xelaiehm
      Participant

It makes me upset when I already planned for something and suddenly something will happen that will destroy all my plans.

kendra
      Participant

Ugh, I hate when that happens too — when you have something all planned out and one stupid thing comes along and completely wrecks every single thing you had planned! 🙁

I get upset when people use me or treat me badly. That’s one thing that gets to me worse than anything in the world I think.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I get upset when someone doesn’t listen to me or makes out what I’m saying isn’t important. Lol

waflay
      Participant

I get upset when I fail to accomplish my goals for the day.

jkct01
      Participant

I get upset when meeting rude and inconsiderate people.

shaloowalia
      Participant

I get upset when someone lies to me.

rextrulove

I get upset when I work hard doing something for someone and it isn’t appreciated. That is a bad on me, though, because I work hard like that to help the other person, not to get appreciation or recognition.

gayathri
      Participant

@rextrulove, though you don’t work to get recognised or appreciated it’s human to expect it and that encourages you.

rextrulove

That may be true, but when I realize that I’m upset because I’m being selfish, the anger is turned inward.

Maricel
      Participant

getting me upset failed to do my online site, brown out, financial

jkct01
      Participant

Don’t get upset easily. It is an evil plan to get you off your normal track.

angie10
      Participant

I get upset by selfish and rude behaviour. I also hate seeing people throw their weight around and bully others. That upsets me.

cgalavia
      Participant

I get upset when I am not followed to my orders and don’t want to hear any lies from someone.

Nana
      Participant

When my daughter keeps taking advantage and abandons her daughter over and over again

moondebi
      Participant

There are many things. List is not short.

realityspeaks
      Participant

I don’t get upset easily. However, I do get irritated when individuals litter the beach with bottles.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.