Trust

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Who do you give your trust to, if someone breaks it, do you trust them again.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Most people though I tend to give them time to get to know them. I believe in second chances so sometimes if they seem genuine enough.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I do give second chances @SadieMarie but I will be very careful the next time.

Simona Abdi
      Participant

Once I lose my trust in somebody, that is lost forever.

realityspeaks
      Participant

When a person close to you breaks trust, it becomes difficult to trust that person again.

kendralala
      Participant

tHAT is something that is really hard to regain. I once trusted someone but broken it. Now, I cannot afford to trust the perso again.. I am quiet sure it works to all.

Jah Verana
      Participant

i do love to trust people that is honest and respectful.. I really hate trusting others immediately because who the person you’ve trusted most is the one who will cause too much pain. Am I right?

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Yes because the truth is, when the trust is broken, it is like a glass, you can never recover to its original shape.

priscillaking
      Participant

Not in the same way. People aren’t all good or all bad. If someone’s disappointed me in one way, I know that that’s a weak point the person has. If I still work with that person, I’ll work around his or her weak point.

beman
      Participant

Trust is something I stopped giving to people.

snaiserian
      Participant

Trust is a word many people misuse, personally i have gotten into a point that i cant trust people because you find someone lying about things that are so small, its like lying has become a habit.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.