Tips to get rid of grey hair

Activity Forums General Discussion Tips to get rid of grey hair

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

alina
      Participant

How do you think I can get right of the grey hair? it’s has been tormenting me for the past years this question and I must mention I’m only 25 years old

jkct01
      Participant

The Chinese believe black foodstuff such as black beans, black sesame etc could help the hair.

shaloowalia
      Participant

henna application on hair can help.

alina
      Participant

henna doesn’t really cover grey hair

lejla1311
      Participant

I have grey hair and I dye my hair with various color shampoos and I am really satisfied with the results.

jkct01
        Participant

You mean the kind of shampoo that as well as cleaning your hair, it dyes hair too?

TAlberts
      Participant

I color my hair every now and then with black.

jkct01
        Participant

Some people say that hair dye is harmful to our head scalp.

misswulans
      Participant

I dont know how to get rid of grey hair, but I heard if we apply olive oil on our hair and leave it 10 minutes before shampooing, it can help to prevent grey hair.

Nana
      Participant

I use to dye mine now it just there

Jeanette Hall
      Participant

What is the big deal with grey hair? Wanted to have it really bad while I was still able to work. Was always the baby of any work team I was on. Thought a little grey hair might earn me more respect. Since I do not see colors anymore, wouldn’t know it if it turned grey anyway. If it did, would never dye it.

realityspeaks
      Participant

In present times everybody colors their hair, grey is never actually revealed, unless individuals are sporting the salt-and-pepper look.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.