The daily limit

Activity Forums General Discussion The daily limit

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

Henning
      Participant

Well here I go. I have been tiny bit aanoyed with the daily limit as I get ideas for writing and I do need to get things out which I see BlogJob does well. I love it, I truly love it, though I have been close to the limit a couple of times, but what happens if a iser is on 451 and the limit is 500, would a new post then registered or transfered to the next day? Bubblews had that once, but I’m not going back there.

What is your daily limit and have you reached it?

Henning
      Participant

I forgot to mention that the daily limit registeres a day too late.

workathomegal
      Participant

I think I went over my limit yesterday and it made me sad to be honest. I am going to have to do the steps to get a limit increase for I can keep up with ideas and earn points for them. That will be my goal.

Henning
        Participant

That is a great idea. I might wanna do this myself

Nana
      Participant

I never come anywhere close to mine

jsnitz08
      Participant

my limit is 600, i reached it once…

Henning
        Participant

How can yours be 600 when mine is at standard at 500 and I can apply for etc. 1500? I don’t understand.

Pragati
      Participant

Mine is just 300

Henning
        Participant

That seems weird, I can guess it depends on one’s activity here.
        I don’t know.

loiseryan
      Participant

I just joined yesterday and my limit right now is 150. That’s fine with me for now so I am not on this site all day. That is good for two blog posts because I get points for logging on. Wondering does this limit increase over time or would I have to purchase a higher limit? Because I will eventually have not enough days to post all my writings. Or would I have to create more sites to increase my limit?

workinmom64
      Participant

Just joined so I have that pesky 150 point daily limit. I have not reached it yet due to lack of time however, I blog a lot and it only takes 3 blog posts to reach the limit. I get that you have to build yourself up but, that is kind of crazy. So now I am off to do some social networking and see what kind of traffic I can drive to this site. I do like that they have a catch page or squeeze page for you.

Henning
        Participant

I made this rule for me, that now that I have 600 points as daily limit, I can post 11 posts and network in here for the last 50 points.

jkct01
        Participant

Your limit now is 600. Did you start with 150 like us newbies? How did you get to increase your limit if you were also from 150?

Nona
      Participant

I’m still at the minimum daily limit, but I can’t reach it.

I mean, I COULD, by creating another site and doing 2 posts a day instead of 3, but I like to leave some of my points open and leave that last 50 for getting and receiving comments.

I never get that many and since my comments left on sites don’t give me a point until they are accepted then I don’t get them for that either.

dawnwriter
      Participant

My Daily limit is also 150. i post two articles and leave rest for socializing. I looked at ways to increase limit but they look too difficult and demanding.

jkct01
        Participant

Yes, it is not easy to increase the daily limit.

realityspeaks
      Participant

Hi @Henning Was wondering how your daily limit is 500. I’ve been few weeks on here and my daily limit is 150. How did you get your daily limit to 500.

Henning
        Participant

Actually my daily limit is 600, and I have been on the site for a year now. Though I do not have an explanation for why that is.

Shane
      Participant

My daily limit is 400. It starts today.

Henning
        Participant

Were it 400 point from the start or has it increased?

TAlberts
      Participant

I am new here so my daily limit is still 150.

luciaanna
      Participant

Joined two days ago. My daily limit is 150 points

Henning
        Participant

Welcome, and look for qualification to get higher to increase traffic 🙂

shaloowalia
      Participant

my daily limit is still 150 points and most of the days, i manage to reach it

jkct01
        Participant

the daily limit is reachable with proper plans.

Simona Abdi
      Participant

My daily limit still 150 points, and I don’t know when I it will be increased since I have less visitors on social media.

Henning
      Participant

Besides that, welcome to the site.

Henning
      Participant

Well, yeah, when we publish a post we choose to click and read, then it’s up to the social media sharing to create the traffic. My limit is 600, so it would be rather extreme great content if I made 600 points every day.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.