The blogs on here

Activity Forums General Discussion The blogs on here

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

matt
      Participant

Now i know each blog post have to be at least 300 words, but i want to know would it be any different if i made a video of myself talking about the various thing i want to discuss and then put a link underneath the video for others to go to such website.

so my question is if i made a video of myself and posted into my blog can i do that or does it have to be a written post?

Admin
      Participant

Your blog posts need to contain written content. You could include a written transcript of your video.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I so wish it was that easy but I know it is not have to stick with the 300 words. Would be nice to see you make a video and write some content also about the video. 🙂

matt
      Participant

Bummer i was hoping to do something different with this blog i help others find work from home and do have a website for that. but i wanted to make video of me talking about new ways to make money from home instead of writing a review the video would be my review and then have a link for the site underneath the video. but i guess am going to have to rethink about what i am going to do with this new blog here. i was hoping to do something different then what you see on every other blog/website out there. but thanks for letting me know at least.

Danae
      Participant

Glad this question was asked, I’ve been wondering this myself. The written transcript is a good idea.

SadieMarie
      Participant

That would be a great idea glad that we can do it but with written transcript.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

It looks like sheridan already answered this.

deepam
      Participant

Those who asked left I guess. I think the main objective of a blog is written content

angie10
        Participant

@deepam….you summed it up very eloquently, writing is the very definition of blogging.

Nana
      Participant

Thanks for your answer sheridan

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.