Thank you Sheridan

Activity Forums General Discussion Thank you Sheridan

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  gina145 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

dawnwriter
    Participant

I just want to extend my heartfelt thanks to @Sheridan. Today I received payment from Blogjob.

I am sure it must have been very difficult to pay members when the site is undergoing so many problems but thank you for remaining true to your word.

I sincerely hope that things will be back to normal soon and Blogjob comes back stronger and more stable than before. Meanwhile we are still here:)

Best regards

Anne Farmer
    Participant

Glad you got your payment today @dawnwriter I did too. I do hope the site comes back better than ever soon as well. I did notice a new ad at the bottom of the page right now that wasn’t there before.

peachpurple
    Participant

Yes, thank you sir @sheridan, I have received my USD$100 too in my paypal account.
    I had redeemed on 05-05-2016 and received it today ( 06-05-2016)
    I am very thankful to you for keeping your word.
    I salute you sir for your honesty.
    I promise you that I will keep commenting at Blogjob.
    Thank you very much sir.
    Appreciated and grateful to you.

peachpurple
    Participant

yes, I also noticed of the annoying pop up ads at the bottom of the page but then, I guess there must be a reason for sir sheridan to insert the ads.

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

The ads below, maybe they are testing it on what it benefits on the site. For now, let us be active in forums to always view the ads.

Lee Ka
    Participant

It’s good to hear that you have got paid, and made us have more trust on Sheridan. I am sure he has a lot of sleepless nights and his mind has been with this technical issue all the time. Let’s pray for him and hope he will fix it very soon. I can imagine how stressful it is to not being able to fix a bug, but he has much more stress as there are so many members waiting for him. Finger crossed.

I am glad the ads are back, so we can at least now help to generate some revenue from the ads, and hopefully it will not disturb the fixing progress. 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  Lee Ka.

SHOHANA
    Participant

happy for you

angie10
    Participant

Yay…..congratulations to everyone who’s received their payments, it’s truly amazing!!! I too received mine this morning :)))) My very first BlogJob payment!

I too would like to echo everyone’s deep gratitude to you @Sheridan, that even given the situation the site’s undergoing, you still found the time to process our payments. Thank you so much and fingers crossed the site’s fully restored shortly :))))

gina145
    Participant

I’m really happy for all of you. It feels really good to know that @sheridan found time for payments while dealing with such major technical problems.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.