Tattoos

Activity Forums General Discussion Tattoos

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

Who here has tattoos? If so what of and where?

Heather
      Participant

I have three tattoos A dragonfly on my hip I got on my 18th birthday, then 3 dragonflies flying by a lotus flower, and then a rose. I want to get a little dino for my son and on the rose put a lili for my daughter.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I always wanted a tattoo but never got one. I personally am scared to get one. I do not like needles or pain.

kendra
      Participant

I have one — two dolphins jumping over a water splash — on my lower back. Not the best of art work, but it does have special meaning to me, which in my opinion, is the only reason for tattooing my body (special meaning/reasons). I have wanted another for years! In fact, for a long time I’d planned to have mine covered up with a zebra print tribal art, but could not find an artist in my area who seemed to be confident in creating something of the sort. Then, I finally came to accept it, not for its beauty, but for its meaning and what it represents to me.

I have really, really wanted another tattoo that also has a little meaning to me, and I hope to eventually have it done. I have been discussing that my significant other & I both get one at the same time, but he hasn’t found the “right” one for him yet. 😉

Danae
      Participant

I have 5 tattoos at the moment – one of them being the newest one that I’ve been blogging about (lotus flower), a heart on the top of my right thigh, infinity sign on top of my left thigh, another flower on my back right shoulder, and a crescent moon on my other wrist.

Pegasus
      Participant

I do! My first was a a butterfly on my outer lower left leg with the kanji for “rebirth” on my outer leg, I have a ladybug on my shoulder right near my neck, I have two wrist tattoos, one says “alis volat propriis” which is latin for she flies with her own wings and on the other wrist I have “defy gravity” (from Wicked). My most recent one is a peacock feather on my upper right arm and the stem says Patience and Perseverance

SadieMarie
      Participant

Do you have any tattoos that you regret?

Pamela
      Participant

I have three. A tribal clover on my ankle, a 4-leaf clover on the back of my leg, and the Chinese symbol for “love” on my left wrist.

SadieMarie
      Participant

What kinds of meanings do they have for you? Most of mine I got just for the look.

Simona Abdi
      Participant

No, I haven’t had ever any tattoo, and i will never have one. Call me old-fashioned, but I don’t like tattoos at all.

SadieMarie
      Participant

That’s ok too. Everyone has there own preferences. I regret getting some of mind. At least you don’t have to deal with that. Lol

Simona Abdi
      Participant

I like the natural look, that’s why I don’t like tattoos. But everyone is free to make with self body what he or she wants. 🙂

realityspeaks
      Participant

I do not have any tattoos, some of my friends love tattoo art.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.