Someone Special

Activity Forums General Discussion Someone Special

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Do you have someone special? Tell me something about him or her.

kendralala
      Participant

I have.. he has been my first and last boyfriend/ love.. My husband now.. He is most understanding person I have ever met. He knows how to treat me in every mood that I possess..

and MY SON.. He is 7 months now and I love him more than my life.. just like what mothers do. he is more like his father than I am.

Pamela
      Participant

I have someone special. We haven’t been together very long, but he is AMAZING. He treats me like a queen, and just makes me feel beautiful every single day. I haven’t had the best experiences dating in the past, but he makes it so easy.

priscillaking
      Participant

I feel sort of embarrassed…soon to be ten years of engagement without a wedding…but I’ve liked exactly one man since my husband died. He’s brought up a teenager who’s almost grown and on his own at 19, he’s had Lyme Disease with many complications, his hair’s turned grey, for that matter I’ve entered midlife myself, and still: one other man.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

@priscillaking oh no sis do not feel embarassed, I love that you shared this to me. It is about love and in love you should not feel ashamed.

beman
      Participant

I do, but she was a real bitch to me. She dumped me, we ere even planning to get married. Sad life.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.