Someone is lost

Activity Forums General Discussion Someone is lost

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • Author

peachpurple
      Participant

Does anyone knows what happened to @erlymccheaven?
      I couldn’t find her profile when I searched for her.
      The message came out like this” It looks like nothing was found at this location. Maybe try a search?”

Had she left blogjob?
      It has been a month since I last seen her.

She was very active back then.

waflay
      Participant

It seems like she’s no longer here because on searching by clicking on her name,the results are page not found,maybe her whole account was deleted or was banned.

misswulans
      Participant

@peachpurple OMG it’s been a while, I miss you and Erly. She was my first friend in blogjob and we had a great time in here. I’m sad I couldn’t find her profile anymore. I too wonder what happened to her.

nerdieeds
      Participant

I haven’t seen her for a while now. What happened to her, I don’t know. I hope to get in touch with her soon.

Nana
      Participant

I also niss her a goof friend anyone friends with her in other sites

Anne Farmer
      Participant

I thought I just saw a post by her earlier today but maybe it was an old post? I hope she wan’t banned or something.

TAlberts
      Participant

I thought erlymccheaven is a man. Yes, I have noticed that she’s gone. She used to be active here.

munda23
      Participant

Yes erlymcvheaben was my first friend here and i don’t know after his/her first successful redemption where he/she lost 🙁 banned or deleted account ?

Jessica
      Participant

I don’t remember her getting in trouble, so maybe she found a different website or got a “real life” job that takes up her time. Has anyone Googled her name to see if she has an online presence?

MissyWeng
      Participant

I haven’t had the chance to meet her. But reading this discussion, I know she is a good person that’s why a lot of bloggers is missing her presence

kimdalessandro
      Participant

I remember the day that her account was deleted. She’s a nice person, but she was banned for plagiarism.

peachpurple
      Participant

@kimdalessandro/ how did you know that she was banned for plagiarism?

kimdalessandro
        Participant

@peachpurple – Someone asked about her in the forum on the day that she was deleted, and Sheridan answered.

gina145
        Participant

@kimdalessandro Thanks for explaining that. I saw mention of someone getting banned several weeks ago but didn’t know who it was.

peachpurple
      Participant

@missweng/ yes she was a nice lady, kept leaving nice comments and keep saying HI to everyone

peachpurple
      Participant

@jessica/ maybe she is doing well elsewhere, I haven’t tried google her username yet

peachpurple
      Participant

@thelme55/ LOL! nope she is a lady, a professor if I am not wrong.

peachpurple
      Participant

@anne123farmer/ I don’t think so her post is visible because her account is not here. @kimdalessandro/ said that this writer was banned. I saw her name in the forum

Anne Farmer
        Participant

@peachpurple wow banned? I’m sorry to hear that. Maybe she is a friend on Facebook for some and can be reached there?

peachpurple
      Participant

@misswulans/ glad to see you here girl. Whatcha been doing lately?

peachpurple
      Participant

@nerdieeds/ i wonder whether she had been to other sites too. Didn’t see her name

Maricel
      Participant

oh yes I remember her it has been a while since I message her what happened to her?

nerdieeds
      Participant

I remember that in the forum but haven’t seen Sheridan’s response.

peachpurple
      Participant

@kimdalessandro/ OIC, thanks for your update, such a pity!

kimdalessandro
        Participant

@peachpurple – You’re welcome. I hated to be the one to post bad news, but people were wondering. I hope that she’s doing well wherever she is.

SHOHANA
      Participant

i even don’t know her as i’m not so active at the beginning in blogjob

misswulans
      Participant

@peachpurple I googled her name and I found her social medias, it looks like she is active in mykites but I don’t have an account there.

nerdieeds
      Participant

She is a real nice person. I hope this forum teaches and warns us that admins are all over our posts.

kimdalessandro
        Participant

@nerdieeds – I agree. I hated to be the one to say what happened, but people kept asking, and I knew. It’s a reminder that we all need to post original work. I hope that she’s doing well wherever she is now.

priscillaking
      Participant

Too bad about Erlymccheaven …I didn’t know her well enough to contribute anything to that discussion, but thought I’d mention that I *usually* get the “nothing was found” when I try to search *any* Blogjob user name, so I’ve been thinking that that’s just a system glitch. People for whom I’ve searched by name are still active on the site, but in order to find their profile page (and latest posts) I have to find something they’ve posted here and click on the link to that.

angie10
      Participant

I’m not sure I’m familiar with that profile name. Maybe she was before my BlogJob time. Well, we can only hope that she’s ok wherever she is 🙂

peachpurple
      Participant

@priscillaking/ i tried to key in her username at mykites but not found

Bharat Sharma
      Participant

I am not sure but I think she got banned because of spamming. She was not spamming here ( it depends whether you call How are you message as spam or as general Hello ) but she was sending her invitation link to other sites, messaging on social media ( people she knew and people she didn’t knew ) to get referrals here ( when the registration was open) and maybe users/admin of those sites complained about it to Sheridan.

She had once mentioned about her Facebook account getting banned because of this.

peachpurple
      Participant

@bharatsharma08/ OIC, she taught me to do that in order to get 250 try referrals but I didn’t try because my friends are only a handful

Dick
      Participant

come to think of it, I have not see here for a while now

deepam
      Participant

That explains our points deletion a few weeks back. sad to know that she was using the site in a bad way. No spammer is good for any site and hope no one like that enters again. she used to be active but using the site in a bad manner affects all others too.

peachpurple
      Participant

@deepam/ OIC, her account closed so more deduction points, right…..

peachpurple
      Participant

@dick/ yeah, she puffed into the air

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I learned greatly with this forum. First I thought Erly is a man, sorry she is a lady and a professor. Second, so no stating Facebook account and too much using of referral link, okay I will remember that. Spamming, maybe she did it and she is not aware of that. I feel sad though, she is nice to everyone.

cgalavia
      Participant

I have seen her in mylot like a month and half ago.After that no idea where she went and what she has been doing.

Danny
      Participant

I have not acquainted with her

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.