Social Sharing Strageties

Activity Forums Social Marketing Social Sharing Strageties

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

Lacey Hayward
      Participant

Does anyone have any strategeis for getting social network referrals. I don’t have huge social profiles with followers I just have a personal facebook profile with friends. I am thinking about starting a youtube channel so I can get some referrals there.

I want to accomplish these achievements so I can increase my daily points limit. Any advice would be welcome

deepam
      Participant

you can ask friends to share your work and referral link. a you tube channel is also a good idea.

Dick
      Participant

If your friends trust you, they are more likely to follow you.

Maricel
      Participant

right now my friend I am using my fb account, twitter, google plus, pinterest maybe you should sign up here too.

peachpurple
      Participant

Get your friends, classmates, relatives to use your referrals

Nana
      Participant

I share mine google plus fb twitter

SHOHANA
      Participant

you can use twitter for the best result and fb groups also works

ptrk12
      Participant

I use Hootsuite to schedule my Tweets, but so far its difficult to say how much success it gets. Yet it does gets me a few followers here and there.

Fifi Leigh
      Participant

i am on youtube, facebook, tsu, and bubblews. so, should we share our blogjob links on these sites? how does it work?

Lacey Hayward
      Participant

Okay I just had a bad experience with Reddit, in regards to me post my affiliate link, please see my blog post “the reddit jerk”

Anyways, can anyone recommend any site where I can submit my referral link, without getting penalized?

ksridharprasad
      Participant

I think you can share your link in Forumcoin, but before doing that you have to check the rules and regulation to post referral links, or you can use the signature column for your referral link but you have to spare some Forumcoins for this option.

Danny
      Participant

read all the comments here because I’m looking for strategies also, I have also 4 views outside blogjob, trying to improve it

realityspeaks
      Participant

The best way to get a bounce on your blogs articles is by sharing them on different social networks.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.