Sleeping pattern

Activity Forums General Discussion Sleeping pattern

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

AVINASH G
      Participant

Which sleeping pattern do you like to follow.
      Do you like sleeping late and getting up late or do you prefer waking up early in morning.
      Do you like afternoon nap or a random power nap?

junebride
      Participant

i can sleep late but wake up early.. i usually wake up by 6am

AVINASH G
        Participant

I try my best to wake early

Diya
      Participant

Sleeping early and awaking late

AVINASH G
        Participant

That should give you too much sleep.

rextrulove

For me, ‘sleeping late’ would be to sleep until after 7 am. Normally, I go to bed at around 11 pm and sleep until 4-5 am. If I can, I do take a half hour nap during the day, but I’m not always able to.

AVINASH G
        Participant

You are following an ideal sleeping habit.

realityspeaks
      Participant

I do not have a fixed pattern for sleep. I would love to discipline myself at that. However, I am at the comp late night. No matter how late I go to sleep, I.m up by 7.00 am.

angie10
      Participant

To be honest, if I had the choice, I’d go to bed much later, and get up later in the day. I’m just not a morning person.

rextrulove

@angie10, I love being up between 4 am and 5 am. 🙂 I’m far more productive in the morning.

angie10
        Participant

@rextrulove…wow, that’s crazy! I’m just nit a morning person at all LOL

Narayan
        Participant

@rextrulove Pls use some super power of urs and make me get up by 6, let alone 4 or 5.. I am unable to get up before 8 these days ;(

rextrulove

@laksh, it is actually a matter of a very long-time habit, my friend. 🙂 I’ve been getting up early for so long that it is automatic. My daughter asked me to get her up at 6 am this morning, knowing that I’d be up before then, without an alarm clock to wake me up. lol

Narayan
        Participant

@rextrulove That’s true 🙂 I was also used to waking up at 5 a.m about 6 years ago when I was an undergrad student.. but now I’ve developed this strange habit, since about a year ago! Trying hard to do away with it, but failing 🙁

Nana
      Participant

I go bed early and rise very early somsdays I get a nap power naps don’t helpe

monsterjar03
      Participant

Since I work at night, I sleep in the morning. I follow the same patterns even on days that I’m not required to work.

AVINASH G
        Participant

That should keep body clock consistent

blueberry
      Participant

My sleeping pattern goes like this, I sleep at around 11 or 12 at night then would wake up at around 7 in the morning. But the best and something I always look forward is to sleep at 10 and wake up at 6 in the morning.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.