sites that pay as well.

Activity Forums Blog Monetization sites that pay as well.

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author

Jhe Eres
      Participant

do you know any?

Dick
      Participant

Thought you are sharing

Robert Stukowski
      Participant

BlogMutt. They always have work and you start at $8 per 250-word piece. If you don’t mind ghost writing, it is among the best freelance writing sites. I no longer consider rates less than them.

angela
        Participant

THanks for all this advice. Very intresting stuff.

ksridharprasad
        Participant

First time I am hearing about this Blog Mutt site, any one can guide me more about Blog Mutt site

Michelle
      Participant

Thanks for the info Robert. The rate is twice the amount of my current payout. Unfortunately, it is offered for US-based writers only. I hope there are websites similar to BlogMutt.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I only have forums, for blogging site, I only know blog job. If you want forum sites, please let me know I will share it.

joseph
      Participant

i think it depends what you want to do. blogging, freelance writing revenue sharing. you will find better answers if are specific.

realityspeaks
      Participant

Many revenue sharing sites are emerging and an equal number are shutting shop. It’s best to lay eggs in different baskets.

priscillaking
      Participant

Persona Paper apparently pays one of my e-friends who’s really worked it–maximum number of posts per day, friending everybody and actually acting like a friend so far as I can tell.

whooshie
      Participant

I thought you are going to share some. But as for me, it is depends on theassion of yours.

Ross
      Participant

Triond is another site that pays for writing. Pay rates are based on number of visitors you get to your articles.

agnesd1
      Participant

You can also check my blog post for my trusted earn money online sites. http://www.bitsenpieces.com

Simona Abdi
      Participant

I’m thinking to join also the Forum Coin.

shagunK
      Participant

First you decide what kind of work you would like to do then people could help you in better way. There are many opportunities available online but every job doesn’t suits everyone.If you like blogging, forums, investment or PTCs, message me for more details.

shaloowalia
      Participant

forumcoin has been paying well and on time!

munda23
      Participant

If you want to earn with any Android app then Cashpirate is the best. Minimum payout is at 2500 points =$2.5″ you can use my code YJAFOH you will get 500 points bonus. I am using it from around 1 year every time i got instant payment.

Expertscolumn pays well

TAlberts
      Participant

that´s good to know of those sites you mentioned above.

nerdieeds
      Participant

How about humanatic? You can cashout every week.

meowanji
      Participant

Chatabout and Whzon.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

There’s a site called Qkadoo but it’s complicated on trying to figure out how to earn for me, personally.

Dick
      Participant

@agnesd1 how does the social meshup works sounds interesting.

inertia4
      Participant

Well, for sites like Bubblews and or Persona Paper, the only site on those lines that I think is the best is MyLot. They have the formula down pat. They pay much better than the rest of them. And for good reason, they have been around a long time. Unlike the others. And if you are looking for a great social network that pays, unlike Facebook and so on, this site would be the one to join. Qkadoo – https://qkadoo.com/#/friendme/280-inertia4

Right now I am actually thinking about staying here on BlogJob, Also sticking with my favorite site, MyLot and using Qkadoo as my go to social network.

cessy08
      Participant

Have you tried looking for freelance writing gigs thru Upwork or Freelancer?

muzna khan
      Participant

Hub pages and bubblews does pay

deepam
      Participant

forumwheel, forum coin, wikinut, my lot, bitlanders all of these pay if you work hard. I have stopped linking my referral thingy because no one bothers to use it any way

peachpurple
      Participant

I love hubpages, it pays promptly as long your earning hits $50. I also like blogjob, the earning is far better than hubpages but need a lot of commitment.

gina145
      Participant

If you like interacting with others in forums, Postloop is a good site to use. They offer you the opportunity to comment on a lot of different forums and blogs and you only need $5 in your account before you can cash out to your PayPal account.

deepam
      Participant

if you work continuously here, blogjob is better than any forum where you might have to slave more

Anonymous
        Inactive

Yes, I agree. Blogjob seems to be one of the best in terms of pay. And as you mention, working hard is the way to get earnings.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I have revenue sharing site. I am on it since it earns fast. I haven’t received any payment since I do not requests for cashout but I repurchase.

Arthur Chappell
      Participant

Thanks yes. I just signed up to Forum Coin

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.