Site Hopes

Activity Forums General Discussion Site Hopes

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

How would you like to see this site change? What are your hopes for it?

I would like for it to grow and get many more members. I’d also like to make more then we do per post. I also wish the word count would be lowered even to 250 would be nice.

jsnitz08
      Participant

I would like to earn more points for each action, like Blogs 100 instead of 50. 2 points for “likes” 20 points for creating groups 6 points for Forum replies and comments. Pretty much everything doubled 🙂

And 250 word count would be great. Sometimes points can be made in less words.

Pegasus
        Participant

I was trying to log into this site from my phone, but did a search instead of putting it in the address bar, so it came up with a few articles or reviews. And it was said that there was a possibility of increasing point values as soon as there are more quality users and more revenue being drawn in – so we just have to work hard and hopefully help make this into the site that we want and that Sheridan sees it becoming and we can all reap the benefits 🙂 I agree with you on the word count though. While it’s not hard to write the 300 + words, in my past I have had hard hitting, laughable little anecdotes that were punchy and to the point and just would not be able to be posted here because of its length.

henry
      Participant

I wish for every point to be counted as a cent and be redeemable at a lower maminimum threshold than it currently stand

Stephanie C
      Participant

I would love for the site to give more points per action. However, I understand that the site has to grow first. I’ve been trying to refer more people to the site to help with that. I would also love it if a private messenger became available. That would be great 🙂

kendra
        Participant

This is exactly what I was going to say. Who wouldn’t love to be able to earn more? Of course it’s something I’d love, too, but I also can understand the newness of a company who’s trying to get going. We have to want them to succeed, and work to produce quality content if we want to earn more. I think most of us are totally happy to do this and already have been, (producing quality content, etc.) though so I think it’ll all take off wonderfully.

Letty B
      Participant

I would love to see some of actions become easier to make with shortcuts. For example, if I see that someone has commented on a post and I know I’m not friends with them yet, it would be nice to just hover over their name or something from that current screen to click the “Request Friend” button rather than having to leave the current screen and load a new one to do the action. However, as the site grows, I imagine that it will become more and more user-friendly with time. 🙂

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

I think that is a great idea @Letty B. I just go to the members page and go through and add all new members once or twice as day. I find that easier than clicking on everyone’s names.

angie10
        Participant

I totally agree with that, @Letty B…that would be very helpful 🙂

Wendy Rahilly
      Participant

I’d like to see a referral system where we get points for referring people. Or does it already have that? If so, I can’t find it. :-p

Admin
        Participant

Hi Wendy and welcome to the site. We do have a referral program for the site. You can get your referral link by visiting your profile. Let me know if you need any more help with this.

Pegasus
      Participant

As I stated in reply to jsnitz – I too would not mind some kind of adjustment about the minimum words. I know that it’s in place to get people to be honest and not cheat the system, but in SOME ways I feel like that’s what I am personally doing when I have to stretch my blogs out to 300 words. I have a point, I write about it and then I realize I’m only at 246 words or something. I have to then stretch that into another paragraph or so and it might not fit in exactly, it’s sort of just filler or an additional thing that I say in order to reach a word minimum instead of my post being the true self it was in less words.

I think maybe some system like if a blogger has proven themselves to be a quality writer and quality member and has written maybe a minimum of 200 blogs or SOMETHING then they can write posts with less words and if they end up not producing quality posts consistently then the privilege can be revoked or something like that.

Often times I’m writing a LOT and I’m surprised, but sometimes it’s a stretch to get the 300.

Pegasus
      Participant

Oh I know what else I’d like to see. Right now if I reply to someone in my news feed to something that they responded to or tagged me in from a group or forum, it only shows up in my news feed, but not in the group and forum. I would like to see things better connected throughout the site, just a better flow and more continuity.

angie10
      Participant

hehe I just noticed that this is a very old post LOL Silly me 🙂

Andria Perry
        Participant

I am still going to express what I want 🙂

Andria Perry
      Participant

If I could I would clean up the members, if they have been inactive for a year, they most likely are not coming back.

Open up for new member through our referral to get credit so I can get more points to write and interact.

Other than that I am happy with things 🙂

Jessica
      Participant

I agree with Andria that members who have been inactive should be purged. I would be fine with them getting a notice about either being active again or choosing to leave, though, because I know how it feels to be busy and need a gentle reminder about returning to (many) sites. I bet we could increase interest in BlogJob with new, active members who help promote the site.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I wish there is another project like $150 for 12500 points? Like I need to have 1500 visitors a month and it will increase my blogging limits like 200 will be added and will give me 200 points bonus. Am I very specific?

Anne Farmer
      Participant

I agree with many things already said, like the 250 word character and making more money faster.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.