Share your tips to monetize your blog.

Activity Forums Blog Monetization Share your tips to monetize your blog.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

shaloowalia
      Participant

I am only using amazon affiliate program as of now as I am not approved for adsense. What other methods you are using?

angie10
      Participant

I’ll be watching this discussion thread very closely, as i too want to know what people are doing to monetise their blogs 🙂 Thanks for starting it , shaloowalia!

gina145
      Participant

I wish I could help you, but I’m at a bit of a loss too. I’ve tried AdSense, Amazon and Zazzle, but with little success. I’ve made a little money from the first two but haven’t yet had any affiliate sales from Zazzle. I’d really love to find a better way of earning, but I haven’t a clue what to try next.

shaloowalia
      Participant

I am still struggling with amazon…not even a single sale yet!

be care what you use. I have had to close my blog because of spamming that I only think had something to do with the program I was using. I don’t know for sure.

metsrock69
      Participant

First of all, To monetize your blog, you need a lot of traffic. I wrote a blog on my page about traffic being a big part of blogging and earning. then you should look into adsense because you have to be approved as a site that has major traffic.

nakitakona13
      Participant

Since I started blogging in 2011, I had tried applying for AdSense for three times and I was also denied three times too. It is too difficult to monetize your blog by using AdSense. Now the unique way of making my blog earns a penny is by writing a sponsored posts, by accepting text ads, by facilitating events, gathering posted in blog. In any way, my blog earns. By the way, it has to do with a quality blog posts which a blog published.

Mia
      Participant

Bloggers usually have varied ways of monetizing their blogs. Two of the most common are by creating products or service lines which they promote. The other is by promoting affiliate products. I have a blog and affiliate marketing all the way for me. I use affiliate program mobile10, it has helped me to increase blog traffic and get additional money.

Diya
      Participant

I can not answer you. Because today is my 1st day here

shaloowalia
      Participant

@Mia can you tell a bit more about the affiliate program mobile10 that you are using?

Rona
      Participant

Oh i had adsense before when i use blogger. Bow im not sure if i know the password of my adsense account. And i am an amazon affiliate but i rarely use it coz really i am not good into marketing. So is that the only means we earn from our blog? I thought we got points if someone will visit our site. Guess im wrong 🙁

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.