share your fun day

Activity Forums General Discussion share your fun day

This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  shaloowalia 3 years ago.

• Author

Diya
    Participant

How was your fun day???? I mean sunday.

Maricel
    Participant

It’s good well spent with my family, having a bonding time for the day since my husband is off for his work.

rextrulove

I’m the only one awake so far this Sunday morning, so it will be quite a few hours before I can even say.

Anne Farmer
    Participant

So far it is raining and my fun was just getting out to the grocery store today thus far lol.

rextrulove

It is a bright, sunny day here in the Montana Rockies and our next chance of precipitation is Tuesday evening, when we are supposed to have thunderstorms coming through.

Anthony
    Participant

Let me say partly good and partly not too good. Not too good in the sense that I couldn’t make it to church because of work. Partly good because the weather was mild, not too hot and not too cold.

Diya
    Participant

Wow great @maricel

Diya
    Participant

Nice plan @rextrulove

rextrulove

Well, after church, I watered the flowerbeds at church, planted a few plants for a lady, then came home and watered my flowerbeds and strawberry beds. It was a beautiful day and today is supposed to be just as nice, though hotter.

Diya
    Participant

Its mean u enjoyed your sunday in a pleasant weather @anthony

Diya
    Participant

Diya
    Participant

I was suffering with fever :'(

rextrulove

A fever is definitely no fun, @diya. I hope you are feeling better.

Diya
    Participant

Now feeling better @rextrulove

Diya
    Participant

Today I invite children to my home for the purpose of recitation of Holy Quran.

nakitakona13
    Participant

It was a really a big fun day. After we attended our regular Sunday services in the Church. We witnessed the grand street dancing competition and also the grand arena dance contest participated in by the 25 tribes. It is our last day of a week-long Pasalamat Festival for the year.

shaloowalia
    Participant

My Sunday was super busy. My son was appearing for an entrance exam and I drove him to the exam centre then went to my astrology classes. I picked him after three hours. In the evening, we attended the sunday program at iskcon temple.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.