SEO

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  angela 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

May
    Participant

What’s been everyone’s experience with target marketing through social media? You can be pretty selective with keywords and hashtags but how successful has everyone been?

Zacc
    Participant

With Social Media, I only share links to my content and other webpages that are relevant to me. I have never found the use of hashtags to be mush useful. The only point I use tags is when I expect the content to be ranked in the search results.

jsnitz08
    Participant

hashtags is more than just for ranking content. It’s for attracting a wider audience to your posts. Say you write about about weightloss, and you hashtag #weightloss or #healthyliving, if someone uses the tag #weightloss or healthyliving, they will come across your article and therefore you got a new prospect. I love hashtagging 🙂 #socialmediamaven

SadieMarie
    Participant

I need to get better with my tags and seo I know some about it but I am still learning. I try to share my blog posts as much as possible. But could always improve!

SadieMarie
    Participant

I have had some success. It has helped with my youtube channel a great deal.

Simona Abdi
    Participant

I should apply too on my YT page. It’s not a bad idea.

pramalkumarsamanta
    Participant

I use You Tube page regularly.

angela
    Participant

It depends on what you are selling I think!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.