Schedules

Activity Forums General Discussion Schedules

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author

Andria Perry
      Participant

So you have a schedule for your day or do you just wing it?

A certain amount of time per writing site?
      A certain amount of time for the offline job?
      An hour for cooking?
      How about cleaning your home?

Having a schedule is a good thing.

Preparing a time table and following it is a good tool for time management.

I have a schedule like

Fixed time for

• Blogjob
      • Cointasker
      • Other ways to earn
      • Offline job too

I do not cook and / or clean home. There are other people specially assigned for this work

Andria Perry
        Participant

I was on a nice schedule but its messed up right now :/

loiseryan
      Participant

Blog Job is my only writing site and spend usually no more than an hour posting 4 Blog posts and logging in periodically to read comments. Usually, log in once a day more on my day off.

My offline job is usually a eight to 12 hour shift with a long commute. So on days like this I usually do not go on Blog Job, but saw this in an email.

Writing is about 7000 words a week, which I break down to 500 words on the day I work and spreading the rest out over my days off. I try not to write more than 2,000 words in a day and it usually takes about two hours depending on the research.

Usually an hour to cook.

Cleaning house about 3 hours on my days off. Usually one of them is a lazy day.

Andria Perry
        Participant

I had a perfect schedule but I am off right now.

loiseryan
        Participant

I sometimes fall off my schedule. But I don’t get upset by it, I just pick up where I left off.

rextrulove

I used to have a careful time budget, but stopped. The reason is that every time anything needs to be fixed or done around here, I have to do it and neither of the girls are patient about it. My time budget was frequently being destroyed, so I found myself working myself to exhaustion in a vain attempt to put the time into the things that had been interrupted.

Andria Perry
        Participant

That is what o me lately, those rentals and my sister.

angie10
      Participant

When I didn’t have a full time job, it was a lot easier to schedule all my online work through the day. Now I have to settle for squeezing it in and around all my work. I don’t even have enough time for cleaning, so I have a lady come in every Saturday to help. My husband can’t cook to save his life, so when I’m working he helps by prepping everything for me and I generally cook in the evening. It’s a tough job, but someone’s gotta do it LOL

Andria Perry
        Participant

I do all my cooking and cleaning. I have to work and I am writing for extra. You are right, someone has to do it 🙂

blueberry
      Participant

I have a messy schedule, I mean I always end up procrastinating in so many ways. ugh!

Andria Perry
        Participant

I used to do the exact thing, then as I got older and went out to work a job, I got better. you will too.

shaloowalia
      Participant

I spend 2-3 hours a day on online sites like blogjob and hubpages.

Andria Perry
        Participant

Do you have to have a AdSense account to write for Hubs?

Nana
      Participant

Three days a week I have work schedule then a cleaning schedule for others then my blog and chores of my own

Andria Perry
        Participant

I have to keep a calendar because of so many appointments, my spare time I use for home aka cleaning and cooking.

cgalavia
      Participant

I do all the chores here in the house from cooking especially this time hubby is not around,washing dishes,cleaning the house,washing the laundry,taking care of my kids everyday.Very tiring!Hours left I do it here,working online but I will be busy in the next few days,hunting of a job.

Andria Perry
        Participant

You are as busy as I am, good luck with your job search 🙂

priscillaking
      Participant

At the moment my schedule is dictated by the computer center’s. Eight hours a day (plus allow one hour for walking to and from), morning and afternoon on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, afternoon and evening on Tuesday and Thursday. (Cats like for things to happen at the same time every day and don’t like this syncopated rhythm; for humans it does have some advantages though.)

Most cleaning can wait for the weekends now that all the cats are basically outdoors. They, of course, grew up with me being at home most of most days, heating the kitchen and mud room with the wood stove, simmering rice over the fire and sharing my meal with them almost every day, and never miss a chance to try to steer me back in that direction. (Except for Inky, who doesn’t remember how things used to be and is trying to convince me that she’s cuter than all the other cats together.)

realityspeaks
      Participant

I try and schedule activities in accordance with importance, sometimes i succeed, sometimes I don’t.

Andria Perry
        Participant

Me too but here lately everything is hay wired :/

peachpurple
      Participant

i have 3 hours of free time after my household chores are done in the morning, blogging time

Andria Perry
        Participant

See, that sounds perfect! Maybe I need to do chores first and work later.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I am not doing any task at home right now, I am working offline for 12 hours includes the journey, and working at 6 hours or less on online sites.

Andria Perry
        Participant

Whoa! I thought I was a workaholic! Girl slow down or you`ll burn out.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Yes I have a daily schedule and even weekend schedule and that is because of my online sites alone. Every day I do some adjustments as sometimes I am not in the mood to write.

jkct01
      Participant

I do not have one but having to help taking care of my granddaughter has taken most of my time.

Andria Perry
      Participant

I have been writing for money for three years and I feel naked when I miss a day, so I bought a laptop for when I have to travel, I wont miss a day 🙂

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.