Robin Williams – Role or Movie

Activity Forums General Discussion Robin Williams – Role or Movie

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Pegasus
      Participant

In light of his passing I thought maybe we would like to talk about a favorite movie or role that Robin Williams played.

He was an amazing actor and I’m so sorry and sad for his struggle.

My own favorite movie was Dead Poets’ Society, it meant so much to me growing up. I also loved him in the movie What Dreams May Come.

kendra
      Participant

You know, I didn’t even know he’d passed away until I read your blog today! That’s such a shame. 🙁 I liked the one where he played as a woman… Dude Looks Like a Lady. LOL. Can’t recall many titles I’ve seen since it’s been so many years, but he was certainly one of the only actors that I recall well, and with such blatant talent. He really did well in all his movies. I can remember one I loved, but cannot think of the name of it right now.

Pegasus
        Participant

I’m so sorry you had to find out through my blog post! I found out on Chatabout actually. Then I went to Facebook to confirm it because I know those celebrity death hoaxes get around. I wish it had been a hoax 🙁 Oh yes, Mrs. Doubtfire was the one where he dressed as an old woman.

Emily Hargrove
      Participant

I loved pretty much everything he did. Mrs. Doubtfire was definitely a favorite… I also really liked him as Patch Adams. His death was a definite loss 🙁

Pegasus
        Participant

Oh I loved Patch Adams! That was a great movie too. I feel like I need to have another summer and dedicate time to watching each of his movies 🙁

Nicolee25
      Participant

It’s very sad that is has happened to a great man 🙁

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I am a fan of his movie Mrs. Doubtfire.

Angie Counter
      Participant

I loved Good Morning Vietnam, it was one of my all time favorites! I am so sad that he is gone.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I’d have to say I really liked him in Good Will Hunting but he was such a great man, actor and comedian its hard to just pick one. I loved his work.

Ingrid
      Participant

I really liked Jumanji.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.