Road Accident

Activity Forums General Discussion Road Accident

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

jkct01
      Participant

Have you ever seen or experienced road accidents?

realityspeaks
      Participant

I have seen few ghastly accidents. During college days we met with an accident, or friend who was driving dozed and rammed into a tree, thankfully he was not driving very fast, we escaped with minor injuries.

jkct01
        Participant

It was lucky that you all weren’t hurt. I had a few times dozed off when I was driving home from work. Luckily I was in traffic jams so my car was stationary. But I felt very frightened when I was awake as I realized how dangerous it could have been.

iyanpol12
      Participant

Yes an it’s scary.

Recently, a Facebook friend posted a picture of a person who died on the road due to accident. The body parts of the person separated.

jkct01
        Participant

I have seen some in newspaper reports. I really feel sorry for the victims’ families.

jkct01
        Participant

I have seen a photo of a daughter holding the upper body of her mother in her arms while the lower body was a few feet away. Terrible!

Maricel
      Participant

everyday there are cases that is happening in the road,, let say while the drive got sleep while driving, or texting while driving, or there is a problem with the vehicle they are driving.

jkct01
        Participant

I am very angry with people using hand phones while driving. It is very irresponsible.

lejla1311
      Participant

Luckily, I have never had an accident but about a month ago we almost had one. I was so scared and my husband was reckless when he was driving. I was furious at him after that because the baby was with us in the car. Terrible!

jkct01
        Participant

We all could make mistakes anytime. Babies should have their own baby safety seat to make sure they would not be easily hurt should any accident happen.

jkct01
      Participant

It is terrible! I can imagine the anguish and fear in such a situation.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.