RIP Bubblews

Activity Forums Writing Content RIP Bubblews

This topic contains 17 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  nakitakona13 2 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Lacey Hayward
    Participant

Today is a very sad day today, as I went to bubblews to check on my articles, and the website has been taken down. I know people hasnt been happy with it latley, but it used to be so good for writing articles. I blame the cheaters for this happening.

TAlberts
    Participant

You were late. LOL! Bubblews is dead, shut down for I think more than 3 weeks now.

Anne Farmer
    Participant

They lead people on for too long, I feel bad for those who had still kept their faith in them for months like that. You couldn’t tell them otherwise though.

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

You blame the cheaters? you also need to blame the kids who managed the site for so long. We trusted them and they broke our hearts.

tiki33
    Participant

Bubblews was a great site and I know some complained about having payment issues and other issues but I enjoyed it. I was disappointed when Bubblews went under.

Joyousli
    Participant

I never did get paid after redeeming in June last year, which is disappointing after all my effort.

NetPreneur
    Participant

It was always on the cards, but its time to move on, we now have even better platforms including blogjob 🙂

Stephanie C
    Participant

What?! I was like three bucks from being able to cash out there… man… I should’ve been more diligent about following up on that. Good riddance, I guess. That site was a mess.

shiela33
    Participant

Bubblews is my first writing site. They have a good start but was not able to manage it.

shaloowalia
    Participant

It was a good site till it was paying. my first online earning was from bubblews.

angie10
    Participant

I think people are finding it hard to get over the demise of Bubblews. I guess I can sort of understand why, because at the height of its success people were really raking it in. I never got to enjoy that, so it going down has not affected me at all.

Peggy Francoeur
    Participant

Yes, I little late in chiming in on this but I just joined Blogjob last week. Anyway, I was also a member of Bubblews. I was for almost two years, but than at the beginning of 2015 I left because I was starting to see some major cracks forming there. So, I didn’t have any money in the system very little, sad thing I know someone that I referred over to them who lost over twenty dollars when they shut down. I guess it came down to their terms and conditions they weren’t obligated to pay us anything. It’s still sad to think about though this was a great blogging website at one time.

Shavkat
    Participant

It has been a long time that Bubblews gone down. It is not only the cheaters should be blamed of. The management is not that organized and the random changes of site’s rules. That a big sign of business failure.

Rachael A. Orbach
    Participant

I’m sorry to hear that it is gone, I posted a bit.

nakitakona13
    Participant

I have a very bad experience in the defunct Bubblews. I had a more than $300 of unpaid redemption. Cheaters were really aplenty. They couldn’t be controlled.

DW Davis
    Participant

Sweeble is run by Arvind and a couple of his Bubblews cronies but it is a mobile sharing site. I haven’t checked it out but from what I’ve heard it is kind of a low budget SnapChat type of thing.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.