Response to your posts here on Blogjob?

Activity Forums Blog Monetization Response to your posts here on Blogjob?

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

ptrk12
      Participant

Hi,
      So how has been the response to your posts here on Blogjob?
      Good, bad or average? For me, it has not been quite good but might start picking up.

Karen Fainges
      Participant

I’ve had lovely comments but still only getting a few visitors at a time.

deepam
      Participant

Since I have no time to interact, I hardly get any in house traffic . Lack of time is because of full time elder care

Pamela
      Participant

I don’t get much interaction yet, but it’s picking up. I’ve noticed that the more I interact and build relationships, the more people are willing to give my writing a chance. So keep it up, and start building those relationships. it’s worth it in the long run.

Narayan
        Participant

@pamela , that’s right.. Unlike facebook, we don’t get notifications of who posted a new post.. so unless we are online, we don’t get to know about a lot of posts. And it’s unlikely that we just browse and look for posts to read..So it’s better we interact more so that we get visitors to our blogs 🙂

ptrk12
      Participant

@begin2morrow, Yes even I have visitors on and off.
      @deepam, I can understand.
      @Pamela81,Quite a good strategy.
      @laksh, Yes some sort of customized notification could be good. And else, we can randomly check others’ posts here.

Karen Fainges
      Participant

@ptrk12k checking each others posts out is a great idea.

ptrk12
        Participant

Indeed that is true.

TAlberts
      Participant

Interacting is the key to have comments in our blogs. I tried to interact and returned the favor.

priscillaking
        Participant

It’s working for you, @thelme55 , where I’m concerned. (I’ve added everyone who’s asked as a friend, but actually read the sites of friends who’ve commented on my posts first.)

TAlberts
        Participant

That´s what I am doing too @priscillaking. I read and commented first to those who visited and commented on my blogs.

Xavier Bage
      Participant

I am just finding my way around in BJ.I am yet to submit a blog here. That will be another new thing to learn for me.Is it true that a blog must have 300 hundred words in Blogjob?

ptrk12
        Participant

Yes @Xavierbage- It looks big at first, but once you plan your topic well enough, it is much easier. In fact, the last post I submitted was more than 700 words.

It grows with time.

Fifi Leigh
      Participant

i have just started, so i am still in confusion, not sure how to make some money here….

Nana
      Participant

I try to comment back to my posts

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I only have few visitors for my blog post unless I posted a trending topic which I seldom do lately. I describe it as good or average.

ptrk12
      Participant

Thanks @grecy095

@nana

@fifileigh

for sharing your views.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I love it in here in Blogjob, I know there will be a lot of sites like this that will be growing like mushroom since Bubblews is no longer around.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.