researching

Activity Forums Writing Content researching

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Nana
      Participant

Do you do a lot of researching before you write your articles, using internet , dictionaries or encyclopedias I use all the above

waflay
      Participant

Not really because most of my writing involves real life.

Atlanta
      Participant

For now I am using the knowledge I have already gathered in the last few years…When I write all that I have already thought of, then I will do research.

Educateurself
      Participant

Usually I blog on current political affairs and soccer so I don’t research. It is, however, important to research before doing a different kind of blog.

Robert Stukowski
      Participant

I usually write on technical subjects. So, I do a lot of research.

henry
      Participant

I mostly write about the knowledge I already have and the real life experiences and thus I do not do a lot of research.

kendra
      Participant

Yes, almost always. Even my crochet blog here at Blog Job often has me researching to make sure I’m including as useful as content as possible. Doing your research on any subject you’re writing about can be the difference between un-original, regurgitated content and fresh, hit-worthy, traffic-generating content that’ll give you a trustworthy reputation. Researching your topic can really be that powerful, IMO.

workathomegal
      Participant

It depends on what I am posting about. If it is something that needs research then yes, otherwise not so much. A lot of my writing is personal anyways so I don’t need to do much research for that.

Pragati
      Participant

At present my new style of writing is stories only. I had success with Crimson Forrest 1 and 2
      However, I am not satisfied with my job in Janice’s Balcony 😛

Petula Glave
      Participant

A lot of my work revolves around research projects’ for companies to keep up dated records whether surveys or for a particular product/service that they want to know about.

There are no two days the same in my line of work. One day I could be completing accounts for s company the next I could be writing articles advertising a companies products it varies from day to day, and that’s why I love my work.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Me, I always search before starting an article. I even search for the meaning and the spelling. It will be a big failure to my reputation as a writer if I don’t what I am sharing. I don’t want other people to lose their trusts on me.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.