Rejection

Activity Forums Writing Content Rejection

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

How do you cope up with writing’s rejection whenever you are submitting an article, or any rejection stories and how did you cope up?

realityspeaks
      Participant

Ever writer/blogger does face rejection with articles. You’ve got to deal with it and go ahead with your writing assignments.

alina
      Participant

it’s not easy for me to cope with rejection but I try to face it as a part of life and simply move on

angie10
        Participant

That’s exactly the way to go. You can’t dwell on it, and waste time wallowing in self pity.

angela
      Participant

I think it depends. if you did a good job, you’ll feel sad.

angela
      Participant

But if you do a bad job, well then, you might not feel TOO bad! Also, rejection is common, get used to it!

angie10
        Participant

True, Angela….it does hurt when you feel you’ve given it your all, only to be rejected. But you just have to keep soldiering on, someone is likely to say yes sometime 🙂

TAlberts
      Participant

Don´t give up and see it as a challenge.

peachpurple
      Participant

Most articles I post didn’t get rejection because I don’t write for freelance sites. If I really did get rejected, find out the reasons , rectify and submit again, don’t give up

Shane
      Participant

I departed immediately when my article was rejected in iwriter. Are you writing there too?

TAlberts
        Participant

You reminded me that I have an account in iwriter Shane but I have not written there as it was always a limitation of time and stressful for me just looking at how much time I need to submit an article.

angie10
        Participant

One look at the rates and rejection rates over at iWriter, and i didn’t bother writing a single article 🙂

munda23
      Participant

Rejection give you big disappointment.. but you should remain positive and sort out your mistakes

cessy08
      Participant

It depends how I receive feedback from rejection. There are some clients who do so politely and it motivates me a lot to improve my articles. But if the rejection came off a bit rude, I think my initial reaction is to get disappointed and a bit defensive. I do move on with it rather quickly and just give an I don’t really care type of attitude. I try to avoid the same clients in the future, though.

joe garcia
      Participant

For me, rejection is hard. But, I become more determined.

angie10
      Participant

I think everyone feels hurt on some level, but not everyone is going to like what your write about. I think it’s best to soldier on and try to learn from any feedback given, if it is.

Shane
      Participant

We need to improve our article and do more research in order not to be rejected. The feeling is we may be challenged to provide a credible article.

cgalavia
      Participant

Never give up,never quit,a winner never quits.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

Well, it can mean that the content isn’t up to a site’s standards as far as writing quality and proper English so I might brush up on that. Otherwise I just might try try again the best way I know how. If the site kept on rejecting me then i would move onto other writing sites that are not as strict. It might mean lesser pay but why stress over something when you’re doing your best. I can get that with my relatives in person haha.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

When I get rejected, the normal response is to be discouraged and moved away from the site, just like in Forum Wheel and Postloop, I look for other site that accepts my way of writing.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.