Activity Forums General Discussion Regrets

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

Do you have any? What are they?

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I regret smoking. That is the only thing I regret right now.

henry
      Participant

i do have a lot of them, they are about my not taking schooloing seriously

jsnitz08
      Participant

Nope. I don’t regret anything that I have done in my past life. I only learn from mistakes and move on 🙂 Never regret is my motto!

Stephanie C
      Participant

I wish that I had been nicer to my stepmom. We have a horrible relationship, and the relationship I have with my dad has suffered because of it 🙁

Gil Guerrero
      Participant

I think every time something turns out wrong, this kind of feelings is very common. I wish I had seen the couple of trailers I crashed into six years ago, but lots of things happened ever since and I met the love of my life. So my regret is too little, I guess. =)

kendra
      Participant

None. I really don’t allow myself to regret. If I feel anything remotely close to regret, I’ll find a way to look at it only as a lesson to learn from and find a way to feel grateful for whatever it is, or see it as possible useful to me. Smoking, now that I see that listed from someone above is the ONLY thing I’ve not been able to find my way out of regretting. Lol. A lesson learned? Just can’t see it as anything other than a little regret. 🙁

jkct01
      Participant

I have quite a few. But I can not go back in time. Sad.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.