Referred members

Activity Forums General Discussion Referred members

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

Have you referred anyone yet? Did you get the points?

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I did refer someone and did get my points also I have had visitors and got the points also.

xelaiehm
      Participant

yes i did it! i actually referred this to my friends one visit equals to one point and when one of them signed up i got the 50 points! 😉

xelaiehm
      Participant

yes i did! i actually referred this to my friends one visit equals to one point and when one of them signed up i got the 50 points! 😉

SadieMarie
      Participant

I referred two but haven’t gotten the points.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

You will need to send in a support ticket or ask Sheridan about it.

angie10
      Participant

I joined right before they closed the doors to new members, so I’ve not been able to refer anyone yet 🙁

thisnthat
        Participant

Same. I think I joined around the same time you did, @angie10.

I actually think it’s a good thing to temporarily stop new memberships. It felt as if the place was being flooded, as we’ve so often seen (and not always by people who actually want to see the site prosper). I think it was a “necessary evil.” It allows them to keep paying people who do want to participate and make the site work.

angie10
        Participant

Yes, I do believe we started here round about the same time, @thisnthat! -and true, I think closing the site off for new registrations is a very good move on admin’s part. People are really itching to join because they’ve heard good things about the site. But sometimes i think it’s best to retain good quality members rather than round up every single person wanting to join.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I believe i referred 14 people and I am not sure if all of the points are credited, I only track one as she joined under me while I was online.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

I don’t think I ever have yet.

luciaanna
      Participant

@sadiemarie Never referred anyone here.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Maybe I got the points but I am not really about the point before, but I just want to know in detailed how many people I referred in the site for the Social Network project completion.

Maricel
      Participant

yes I have referred a friend of mine here I don’t know if I get a point from it.

suni51
      Participant

I never tried to refer anyone but referred lots of visitors and it worked for me.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.