references

Activity Forums Blog Monetization references

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Diya 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Diya
    Participant

I want to see my references how can I see them?

angie10
    Participant

@diya, i’m not sure i follow….what references are you on about?!

rextrulove

I’m also not understanding what you are referring to, @diya. Which references?

Anne Farmer
    Participant

I’ve been hearing such terms as resume and references since the newbies came in lately. Is there some sort of different form of registering nowadays? I’m confused too.

rextrulove

Thank you, @anne123farmer! The lightbulb just went on. I think that the reference is to Resumes under the Jobs link on the BlogJob dashbar. A resume isn’t required for creating a blog or interacting on the forums (or in blogs). Some people might think that it is.

Diya
    Participant

The people I joined under my link.
    //www.blogjob.com/? Ref=diya
    Talking about them

rextrulove

@diya, you shouldn’t need references for referrals. It should be automatic, generated by embedded code. There is a key, though. The people you refer *MUST* use the referral link you give them and join using that link. If they just come to BlogJob and join, without using your link, you won’t get credit for the referral, since they won’t be using the embedded code and it won’t be possible to tell that they were referred by you. Does this make sense?

Diya
    Participant

Thanks for your responses.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.