Redemption Times

Activity Forums General Discussion Redemption Times

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

How many times have you redeemed on here? How long did it take you?

I’ve redeemed 5 times so far and I got to 10,000 the first two times in a week or less. The last three between 2-3 weeks roughly. Getting harder with my other job monopolizing my time.

henry
      Participant

I have not reached my first redemption yet.

waflay
      Participant

I’ve not yet reached my first redemption.

Atlanta
      Participant

Same as @henry and @waflay @SadieMarie …how did you get to that many points in a week or less? I find that if I writing too much in a day I start to forget what I wanted to write about or start trying to write fast and then it’s just no good for the quality of my writing…But I would very much like if I could manage to post a lot regularly…haven’t managed yet…I think the most posts I did in a day was 3 or 4…

Stephanie C
      Participant

I have redeemed twice. The first time it took about 15 days and the second time it took me 12 to reach that 10,000 points.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I did it before by spending 12 plus hours a day on here. Plus it was much easier when we could get 400 or so points for social activities.

Nana
      Participant

Wow you are an inspiration indeed

jsnitz08
      Participant

It seems to take me forever to redeem. I’ve only redeemed twice :(. Of course when I go on vacations I don’t tend be on blog job much…

Plus i don’t usually write more than 10 blogs per day.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.