Redemption Advice

Activity Forums General Discussion Redemption Advice

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

So I just made it to 10,000 points!! I normally redeem right away but I am hoping to get another 10,000 points within a weeks time if possible. Do you think that I should redeem right away or wait it out?

Stephanie C
      Participant

It’s up to you… I don’t see the point in waiting, though. It’s not like you’ll get more money for waiting. You’re just waiting a longer period of time before you get your check… that’s just my opinion, though. 🙂

Educateurself
      Participant

I would suggest redeem it coz it will boost your motivation to write and be a more active member at blogjob. We all want to see the money as quick as possible to feel good that got our reward 🙂

jsnitz08
      Participant

I can see why you would want to wait @sadie. Waiting might actually push you harder to get to the next payout, since you won’t have that money right now.

I do agree with what @stephanie said though on the other hand…

I was debating waiting myself…but decided…what’s the point? It’s not like you would get more for waiting.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I do not see the point to wait unless you are saving for something.

waflay
      Participant

I think that you can still wait because it seems that you can 10000 more points in a short while.

Atlanta
      Participant

I would think either is okay- you don’t get different amount…so why not? you will just get them in 2 transactions or in one…

SadieMarie
      Participant

True you all have made valid points. I think I’m going to try waiting and see if I can’t get the points fast enough. If I can’t I’ll just redeem before making it to 20,000.

Dick
      Participant

It is your choice, just as long you are happy

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.