Redeemed on Bubblews

Activity Forums General Discussion Redeemed on Bubblews

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

Who here has redeemed on bubblews? How long did it take you to receive payment?

Brooke
      Participant

I have twice. It took about a month. I was just paid about a week ago.

Pegasus
      Participant

I am really close to my redemption limit. I will probably pad it a little as that’s what I was told I should do in case of spam comments having to be removed. i’ve been good at deleting most, but I have gray areas and no one seems to answer me about them, so I figure they’ll figure it out

xelaiehm
      Participant

i’m a bubbler for 4 months now and i’ve redeemed a couple of times already 😉 my latest echeck took 26 days to be cleared..

Gil Guerrero
      Participant

I just redeemed a week ago on 65 bucks and I’m waiting for them to release the money now. It’s tiring in there! So far I only have 3.33 bucks in Bubblews and really I feel so exhausted to get another 50 but, I guess I’ll go for it but, now I met Blogjob it’s a harder task yet.

Regards!

Pegasus
      Participant

I cashed out the other day at $52.89. Today I got a featured post and I am back up to $16 already 🙂 I haven’t gotten paid yet, I need to wait a month lol

kendra
      Participant

Good Lord I must be doing something wrong on there because I only have $1 and was pretty active — a total of 9-10 posts before deciding time was wasting where I could be just putting in more at work and earning $. Maybe I need to take another look at Bubblews…

Pegasus
      Participant

I just posted some thoughts about bubblews on my blog, Kendra 🙂 I spent a lot of time making a lot of connections and want to continue to do so, but I’ve had to work hard, but differently at each stage if that makes sense.

Pegasus
      Participant

12 days into Bubblews and I am at a 2nd redemption. I got really lucky to make a lot of connections early on, I got featured post twice, I’m feeling excited about it.

xelaiehm
      Participant

i redeemed again just last night for $67..and i have 2 pending redemptions aside from that, $65 and $70 😉 hope i could get them all transferred to my bank account by September 😉

Zacc
      Participant

Congrats to all those Redemption. At Bubblews, I am $30 way to go before I can request that “redeem” thing and wait for almost a month waiting for the money. I redeemed once in Bubblews when they had minimum for payment as $25 but they raised it to $50. You can therefore see that it is a long time since I used that website. I even don’t know what my earning is all I know is it is increasing from the page views from the network I had created and search engine results which is very minimal.

xelaiehm
        Participant

wow so you’re a bubbler a long time ago..i just registered last April so I didn’t know that they had that $25 payout before.

Pegasus
      Participant

@xelaiehm what is your user name on Bubblews?

shaloowalia
      Participant

I was paid by bubblews regularly for a year before it stopped paying.

gayathri
      Participant

The first time I claimed payment, they stopped paying. Bad luck.

Nana
      Participant

I was there for a long time and it got longer

SadieMarie
      Participant

I got paid there once but they kept or lost well over $200 from me. Such a sad thing.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.