Quotes

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

What are some of your favorite quotes and why?

Stephanie C
      Participant

“I’d challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed.” Totally my favorite quote/insult from Shakespeare.

I also like “Live life on purpose.” It’s such a good way to live your life…

jsnitz08
      Participant

“Never look back, just look forward..” I feel this a motivator for life and being successful 🙂

addie
      Participant

Food to our congested minds.

Jessica
      Participant

Oh god, I have way too many to chose from! One that immediately became my favorite and still touches me deeply is this one: “Never cross oceans for someone who wouldn’t cross puddles for you.” I’m the type of person that would definitely cross oceans for people I consider my friends and it ends up only hurting me when non of my efforts are good enough. When it’s a genuinely good friend, of course, things are equal, but more often than not it’s been the ocean/puddle deal for me.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I have too many to name. 🙂 “My momma always said”, “Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.”

jkct01
      Participant

Aim for the sky and you’ll reach the ceiling. Aim for the ceiling and you’ll stay on the floor.
      by Bill Shankly

jkct01
      Participant

Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow – John Lennon

Maricel
      Participant

I choose to be happy,
      Before you judge me makes sure your perfect.
      Ignore the people around you they are just insecure with what you have right now.

sreemathi
      Participant

I love the quote “God helps those who help themselves”, meaning that God will help those who try their level best in anything and everything.

jkct01
      Participant

If you don’t start somewhere, you’re gonna go nowhere.
      – Bob Marley

cogitoergosum
      Participant

“Cogito, Ergo Sum”
      (I think, therefore I am)
      -Rene Descartes

dinuka
      Participant

“A bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you failed to make the turn.”

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.