Quizbook

Activity Forums Blog Monetization Quizbook

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 99 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  peachpurple 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

peachpurple
    Participant

Has anyone tried this site : quiz-trivia.com?
    I read a thread in forumcoin that 10 points = 1 cent, you need to earn $2 to cash out at paypal. But some say $10, roughly 50 quizz per day.

It may be slow in earning but nothing to lose.
    Just wanna hear your reviews

lejla1311
    Participant

This is the first time I hear about it, but it sounds quite interesting. I will give it a try. Thanks for sharing. I love quizzes.

gina145
    Participant

It sounds like an interesting site. I’ll have to look through their rules when I’ve got a bit more time. Thanks for sharing.

peachpurple
    Participant

@lejla1311/ do let me know the outcome, tq

peachpurple
    Participant

@gina145/ hope that you can let me know too about your review

Ross
    Participant

Their official rules state
    ” No redemption of cash until you have accrued at least ten dollars in your account ($10.00) (the β€œminimum payment amount”).”
    1000cents =10,000 points = 10,000 right answers.
    Looks like it will take time, but can be fun.
    Referrals seem to be another way of making money.

gina145
      Participant

@ross That’s useful information, thanks. I still might give it a try, but it sounds like it’s a site to use for fun, not money.

luciaanna
      Participant

Thanks @ross for posting the rules

peachpurple
    Participant

@ross/ thanks, $10 will take a long, long time

ptrk12
    Participant

Looks interesting, but I am already stretched out and won’t be able to be on another site.

gina145
    Participant

I generally avoid playing games online, but I felt I had to experiment with this one. I took 3 quizzes of 20 questions each and found them quite difficult. For my efforts I earned 24 points = $0.024. I think it’s going to take me a long time to earn $10, but hopefully I’ll improve my general knowledge in the process.

Just in case anyone wants to try it, here’s a referral link.

peachpurple
    Participant

@gina145 thanks for your review. If i am interested, i will use yr referral

gina145
      Participant

Thanks @peachpurple. I’ll probably write a better review when I’ve spent a bit more time there.

TAlberts
    Participant

I have not heard of that site. I better concentrate on the sites that I have now. I have no plenty of time these last few weeks. I have not even written a blog for today but I earn from working today in real life.

peachpurple
    Participant

@thelme55/ working in real life> You got a job?

TAlberts
      Participant

I always have a part time job when IΒ΄m here. A job where I donΒ΄t have to pay tax @peachpurple.

peachpurple
    Participant

@thelme55/ a wonderful way to kill time and earn pocket money

munda23
    Participant

I also never heard about this , i will check more reviews in different site then i will try it

munda23
    Participant

By the way @peachpurple thanks for sharing about this site

@ross, Sir, can you post the exact link?

@peachpurple, have you tried? Whether it works?

peachpurple
    Participant

@munda23 u r welcome

peachpurple
    Participant

You can use gina145 referral link. I haven’t register yet. That is why i am asking review.
    https://www.quiz-trivia.com/registration.aspx?ref=Gina145

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

Even if you have the right answer, if you are not selected by the person who asked the question, you will not get a points. that is what a friend told me that is using the site.

gina145
      Participant

@grecy095 Your friend is wrong. Each quiz consists of 20 multiple choice questions and you score a point for each answer you get right. It’s really as simple as that.

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

Okay I will let her know @gina145 aside from that, is there a timer to follow or we can research for the answer online?

gina145
      Participant

No, you can’t research the answers. You only have ten seconds to answer each question. For what they pay it wouldn’t be worth spending time doing research anyway. If you don’t know the answer, just take a guess. You’re sure to be right some of the time.

angie10
      Participant

@gina145…i did wonder about that. So thanks for that!

peachpurple
    Participant

@grecy095/ thanks for your valuable review

peachpurple
    Participant

@gina145/ thanks again

gina145
      Participant

@peachpurple I see you joined. Good luck. I hope you like the site.

peachpurple
    Participant

just to let you guys know that I had joined and I will let you know the outcome soon. AT the moment I had earned USD0.02 cent because I had 22 correct answer out of 80 question. My science is really down into the drain.

Here in my referral link

Thanks

sebaonciu
    Participant

For the first time since I have registered on Quizbook I have reached the 50 quiz per day limit; it was quite an effort, but I managed to get past $8, so the payout threshold is getting closer and closer.

angie10
      Participant

It sounds like quite a lot of work, but you’ve done really well @sebaonciu…well done!

gina145
      Participant

@sebaonciu That’s really impressive. I’ve only been doing the quizzes in categories I know a lot about. On the couple of occasions I’ve tried others I’ve scored very poorly so I’ve never gone back to them.

angie10
    Participant

I heard about this site on another one of my sites, but I’m not sure i like the idea.

Pamela
    Participant

I joined today, but so far it really seems like a site to do for fun, not really for anything else. Go in and answer a couple quizzes when you have time. using it for a “full time job” lol doesn’t seem worth it. But it is very fun, and I will be spending some time there πŸ™‚ here’s my referral link: https://www.quiz-trivia.com/registration.aspx?ref=pamela81

peachpurple
    Participant

@pamela81/ glad that you enjoyed it

peachpurple
    Participant

@sebaonciu/ wow, 50 quizz and you already earn$8 that is cool

laksh
    Participant

Those who have earned more than 3$ there are really very intelligent πŸ˜€ hats off to @sebaonciu and @dawnwriter

sebaonciu
      Participant

@peachpurple @laksh @dawnwriter Thank you all for your encouraging posts and here comes the big piece of news: I have received my first payment from Quizbook! You will see my nickname, which is “seba77” on Quizbook, listed on the home page under “last payments.” I received my payment in about one day and a half after requesting it, so now that I have the certainty that Quizbook is legit, I wish you good luck in reaching your first $10 as soon as possible!

laksh
      Participant

@sebaonciu HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS, friend πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ You are simply great, because that’s a very tough thing to do on Quizbook!
      Anyway, I’m now thinking about your referrer (if at all you were referred there by someone). Your referral has easily earned $2 by referring someone as hard a quiz-taker as you ahhahaa πŸ˜€

sebaonciu
      Participant

@laksh Thank you very much and I am indeed convinced that my referrer is rubbing his hands with joy now; how I wish I could find a few referrals as determined as myself to make my Quizbook experience even more lucrative! Anyway, even if reaching payout on Quizbook is quite hard, I still think it’s a more rewarding experience than posting on some article writing sites which seem to take an eternity to reach payout!

gina145
      Participant

Thanks for the update @sebaonciu. Now I’ll have to spend a bit more time on Quizbook so that I can get paid too.

laksh
      Participant

@gina145 I have a better idea, Gina πŸ™‚ Just find someone like @sebaonciu and refer them to the site.. You can just sit back and count dollars with their 20% referral commission haha πŸ˜€

gina145
      Participant

@laksh I’d love to do that. I’ve got three referrals but none of them have been spending much time there so it looks like I’ll have to earn that money myself.

laksh
      Participant

@gina145 hehe same with me πŸ˜€ my 2 referrals have earned me whopping half a cent! πŸ˜€ But I love that site cos it’s fun to just take a quiz or two in a day and refresh yourself amidst your work πŸ™‚

dawnwriter
      Participant

@gina145 I have 10 referrals but not a single active one. It really helps if you have people signed up and they are also active users.

gina145
      Participant

@dawnwriter At least one of my referrals was active yesterday. Maybe the fact that @sebaonciu got paid has helped. I planned to spend some time there myself last night, but we had a power failure before I was able to do so, so I’ll have to find some time today.

sebaonciu
      Participant

You’re welcome @gina145 It takes some time to reach payout, but the closer you get to it, the more motivated you become and the more exciting it is to play those quizzes. I wish you to reach payout as fast as you can.

dawnwriter
      Participant

@sebaonciu CONGRATULATIONS!! well done indeed. It means you have answered 10,000 questions correctly and this is no small achievement.

Thank you for sharing your success story. I don’t think I will reach $10 payout soon but it is great to know that the site is not a scam.

Will you continue on quizbook, seeing how much hard work it is?

sebaonciu
      Participant

@dawnwriter : Thank you and, to answer your question, yes, I will continue. It is true that I spent about three hours a day during several days to reach payout faster, but now that I am sure that the site is legit, I can limit myself to one hour a day and dedicate the rest of my free time to other online exploits as well, and I’m convinced that I can still reach payout at least once a month. If I compare Quizbook with some article writing sites on which I have to write hundreds of articles to get paid once a year, it is obvious to me that Quizbook is the better alternative.

dawnwriter
    Participant

@sebaonciu Great going. The site posts a lot of statistics and even names of people who are redeeming so it gives me hope. I hope you get the money and then tell us all about your experience so that we can get more serious there.

dawnwriter
    Participant

Haha Thanks @laksh. I read a lot and studied Geography is college so Literature and geography quizzes are easy for me. My son and daughter try out the science and history quizzes so it is a bit of family effort (using one account per household)

laksh
      Participant

@dawnwriter ahaa there you see!! It’s the combined effort that’s working πŸ˜›

dawnwriter
      Participant

@laksh Absolutely! For 10,000 questions to be answered correctly, there has to be some team effort and I love the fact my children are learning many science, geography and literature facts.

jkct01
    Participant

It seems like a fun site.

peachpurple
    Participant

@jkct01/ it is bro, since you are a big fan of football/ soccer, go for it

jkct01
      Participant

I may when I have more time. πŸ™‚

SHOHANA
    Participant

Nothing to loss, are you sure? when we losing our valuable time for a slow earning site then what more to loss?

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

I am there too. I stayed for an hour, I earned only 0.08. I have 80 right answers. It is fun but draining.I guess I need to work on the site on the start of the day when my brain is not drain. I am not good in guessing too that is why my earnings are just few.

bae
    Participant

I am taking the quizzes when I have the time or when I am a bit bored

gina145
    Participant

I’ve just published a review of Quizbook. My target audience is people outside BlogJob who haven’t already heard of the site, but for those who don’t know how it works, you might like to have a look here.

peachpurple
    Participant

@kablag/ me too, only when I have spare fingers

peachpurple
    Participant

@gina145/ hope you get more people signing up under your referral

peachpurple
    Participant

@grecy095/ I agree, it drains a lot when the timer keeps ticking

peachpurple
    Participant

@jkct01/ you should score 20 all questions correct for sports

jkct01
      Participant

I will try.

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

It is draining but I am glad that I am little good with choices on the movie category @peachpurple

gina145
      Participant

@grecy095 The movie category is one of my favourites too, though the one I do best at is tennis. I don’t think I’d do too well on the other sports though.

laksh
      Participant

@gina145 hehe πŸ˜€ you and I could do considerably better if there were questions from cricket πŸ˜›

gina145
      Participant

So true @laksh. Unfortunately most of these sites are American and the Americans don’t understand cricket.

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

@gina145 I can only get right points at the movie category on the actor part. I also get a few on the science part. Good thing I can try the quiz 3 times.

gina145
      Participant

@grecy095 I’ve tried the science category once but I did so badly that I don’t think it’s worth going back to it. For now I’m sticking to the categories I know best.

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

@gina145 i rather stick to category I know too because I can answer it right, on some.

priscillaking
    Participant

So far as I can see the site is garbage. I signed up, I signed in–there are no quizzes. I kept clicking a button to take the first quiz and seeing the same button. Endless loops. It’s just a feeble excuse to send out spam…thank Heaven for a nice tight spam filter.

gina145
      Participant

@priscillaking I’m not sure what’s happening because I’ve never had that problem. It goes through a few loops but does eventually get to a quiz. The only thing I can think of is that you may have pop-ups blocked because the quiz comes as a pop-up after you’ve been through a few other screens.

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

I do not have a problem with the site too, I wish Priscilla will able to see the quizzes. I want to start later because my earnings are getting increase and it is good when you have a good memory because some of the questions have been repeated.

realityspeaks
    Participant

Approximately how much time do you need to dedicate on the site…can anybody throw light on daily earnings on the site.

@realityspeaks

1000 correct points = 1 Dollar
    10 000 correct points = 10 Dollars

How much time you need to have 10 000 correct answers?

priscillaking
    Participant

Enough other pop-ups get through whatever filters this computer has…anyway the site management weren’t helpful either. I like quiz games but this sounds like a rip-off.

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

is the popups the advertisement there @priscillaking, if it is then it is annoying and true enough of that, but maybe they get their earnings there.

gina145
      Participant

@grecy095 You’re right. That’s where the advertising is. It’s an unusual way of doing things, but every site makes their own choices. At least those ads don’t redirect us to another site like some ads I’ve seen.

peachpurple
    Participant

@grecy095/ oh no wonder , that is how they earn money

dawnwriter
    Participant

Anyone still active on Quizbook or thinking of joining? I have reached nearly $5 here. That’s almost 5000 correct answers πŸ™‚

sebaonciu
      Participant

@dawnwriter: I’m still there, almost halfway on the road to my second redemption. I have more free time available these days, so my current goal is to get paid again by Quizbook by the end of the year and I have no doubt that I will reach my target!

gina145
      Participant

I’m still there but I only complete a few quizzes a day because I don’t have much spare time. I can’t see myself reaching $10 any time soon, but I’m not giving up.

peachpurple
    Participant

@gina145/ good to know you are persistent

Any idea of any website similar to this?

peachpurple
    Participant

@fun1oriented2learning/ still hunting, will let you know

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

Not a site similar to this at the moment. On the other side, I am not visiting the site because it is a slow paying. But there is a technique there and you just have to have a good memory.

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

I guess those that are earning good there have invited a lot of people in the site but to earn $3 as the site is promising, it would be very difficult. I am still thankful that we have this site because it one of the creative sites .

gina145
    Participant

If you’re still active at Quizbook, how do you feel about the new rules?

gina145
    Participant

@glorious1969 It’s not a site where you’re likely to earn much. In my latest blog post, published yesterday, I explained why I decided to close my account.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.