Professional blogger

Activity Forums General Discussion Professional blogger

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Mark Graham
      Participant

How do I become a professional blogger on this site? I went to the Rewards section and saw the professional blogger and clicked on how to apply for project and they only thing that appeared on screen was a search block. I typed in an area of interest that I wanted to write about and nothing seems to be but a ‘Sorry’. What do I do?

gina145
      Participant

Professional blogger is a really tough one – you need “a minimum of 10,000 monthly unique visitors to your blogs from search engines”. I can’t see myself achieving that any time soon, if ever.

Mark Graham
      Participant

I would really like to do this, but I guess I am not sure if my articles would be that interesting that would garner 10000 unique visitors to my site. I would like to give it a try though.

Anthony
        Participant

You are right that would not be easy to achieve. I believe with time and after being well known on the blogosphere one can easily land that figure. For now I am still an amateur sort of.

Mark Graham
        Participant

I am still learning as well but I am going to take a chance.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I am working on that one too. It can be done but not easy. I noticed the same. But if you click on the title instead of the blue button it will take you to a page that describes in more detail what to do. From there you will than click on the tab at the bottom of the page to subscribe.

Mark Graham
      Participant

Thank you and I am doing that now.

Mark Graham
      Participant

I am going to try and to do this as a job along with my study guide projects.

shaloowalia
      Participant

10,000 monthly visitors to the blog is really tough. I don’t know how people will be able to achieve this.

Mark Graham
      Participant

I am going to give it a try. I think I may have a catch to get readers. Have a good day.

Maricel
      Participant

good to know you are aiming for that good luck right now my aim is to have 1000 visitors on my account before I go to professional blogger.

Mark Graham
      Participant

Like I said I am going to try this a regular job for regular jobs in my area are very scarce for people in my areas of nursing with hospitals shutting down and the schools seem not to be hiring right now. Have a good day.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.