Product Reviews

Activity Forums Writing Content Product Reviews

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author

Anne Farmer
      Participant

I write a lot of reviews, mostly on TV shows and products I have or tried. I was wondering if that is considered to be good content by some. Do you like reading that? I have run out of other ideas sometimes and that works for me.

Jessica
      Participant

Sometimes I like product reviews, especially if I’m in the market to buy. I like movie reviews in particular because I am a movie buff but I don’t want to waste my time or money on bad movies.

Do you link to your products from various websites? When I’m ready to buy, it helps me to have an easy way to get to the product.

thisnthat
      Participant

I usually find that kind of content interesting, especially when I can tell that it is a genuine review. I’ve grown a little wary though, with all the paid reviews out there.

angie10
        Participant

@thisnthat…..I know! you just don’t know who to trust anymore. That’s why I don’t always stick with the rave reviews, I also want to know what people are unhappy about.

rextrulove

When I buy things, I almost always look at reviews before I buy, except for food and stuff at the store.

Nana
      Participant

Yes love movie reviews and I’ve done a few

angie10
        Participant

Same here, Nana. But I also read other ones on other products like skin care and beauty products.

shaloowalia
      Participant

I love reading book reviews and movie reviews.

Maricel
      Participant

that’s no problem with me my friend I guess we all have to explore our writing skills then.

laurie1979
      Participant

I love reading and writing about various product reviews. An even better deal is getting paid for it as well as getting a free product in exchange for it. I’ve been getting free stuff with this method as well as made some money doing it here and there. It’s worth it because you can work on how to do them and gain practice while working on getting paid for future work. You never know…..

angie10
      Participant

Yes, i like reviews of any type, really….so do it 🙂

Lakeyia
      Participant

I am always trying to write a few reviews but I read them more than anything. I make sure that I read a few before I try something. I have had the mind to try things myself and then see how it works for me because everything does not work for everyone. I sometimes review tv shows especially the ones on Netflix so others can watch and check them out as well.

angie10
      Participant

I do some myself, and it can go from skin care products, to drinks right through to chocolate.

sweetmuffins
      Participant

Reviews are really important. buyers wants to check product reviews because they will base on it.

sweetmuffins
      Participant

Reviews are really important. buyers wants to check product reviews because they will base on it.

Anne Farmer
        Participant

Yes they really are important. I leave my honest review on them all when I do them, trust me.

thisnthat
      Participant

I wouldn’t mind writing reviews. I keep hearing that you can make decent money doing it. I haven’t found anywhere to do that yet though. If you know of any sites, I’d appreciate a share. Feel free to give me a referral link if applicable.

Anne Farmer
        Participant

There are some sites you can get some items for a discount and just pay shipping to leave a review on Amazon. If you have Amazon Prime you can “free shipping” but have to pay about $100 a year for AP.

angie10
      Participant

@thisnthat…that appears to be the best kept industry secret because i too am always on the lookout. I suspect those who know legitimate, paying sites would rather guard them very jealously. I’ve also always wanted to do book reviews, which I already do for free on Amazon, but I can never find any good, paying sites for that sort of thing.

angie10
      Participant

Lately, i’ve been doing a lot of product reviews of my blogs! It’s very useful when I run out of ideas, actually. Plus i really enjoy giving my opinion on products I’ve used in hopes that someone else will make use of it in some way.

Anne Farmer
        Participant

Definetly useful, I am often out of ideas, and therefore I try to add a review in there on occasion to help me along some.

angie10
      Participant

I too review on Amazon, mainly the ebooks I buy from there!

Anne Farmer
        Participant

eBooks? Those are something I have never tried to order before. Interesting!

angie10
        Participant

@Anne Farmer…yes, I buy a lot of eBooks on Amazon, and once I’ve read them, I leave a review. I mean, I don’t get paid for it, but I’ve heard that American reviewers may be getting paid. You may want to look into that. I never explored that avenue since I’m not eligible for it LOL

rextrulove

I do a lot of shopping on Amazon and do reviews on things that I buy, though I don’t do reviews on my blogs. I don’t have a blog set up for reviews (at least not yet). I tend to give the positive and negative with the reviews that I do. There is always a positive and always a negative. 🙂

Anne Farmer
        Participant

Mine aren’t set up for that here really either to a large extent but I still do them.

angie10
        Participant

@Anne Farmer….Same here! I don’t have a review page here, but I do slot my reviews into one of my blogs 🙂

monsterjar03
      Participant

I read reviews before buying something. If I won’t buy it, at least, I have something to share to my friends.

angie10
        Participant

@monsterjar03….That’s always a good idea, because you’re then able to make informed decisions on whether or not to commit to a purchase 🙂

simplym
      Participant

Thanks – I was curious if we could write reviews. 🙂 I love reading them!

Manuela Lopes
      Participant

Sometimes I do some products reviews, because I belong to a portuguese site that sometimes send me some products to test. I enjoy do this and it is a theme that I am considering to open a new site about.

rextrulove

That was a coincidence…I just wrote one. LOL

angie10
      Participant

@rusty2rusty…that’s why i like reading reviews. That way we know what products to give a wide berth 🙂

Anne Farmer
      Participant

Me too for Amazon, and I was emailed recently by Influenster that I’m getting their Pantene VoxxBoxx, yay! I love that shampoo.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

Great minds think alike, rextrulove! Hahah

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.