Pray

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

Do you pray?

aveyarrum
      Participant

Yes, I do pray. But I pray that God’s will be done and I don’t pray for for my will to be met. It usually works out better even if I don’t like the immediate answers to my prayers. I am in it for the long haul!

SadieMarie
      Participant

I really need to start praying. It’s been far too long. How often do you pray?

Ross
      Participant

We pray as a family every night. My son too joins and prays and it is a very useful time. I need to pray in the mornings too. I say a lot of rushed prayers through the day and God listens to those too.

julie
        Participant

amen yes God does listen to our rocket prayers He is a loving God who never sleeps

julie
      Participant

yes i do pray we don’t pray as a family which is a shame but my youngest has not made the decision to follow God but when we have an evening meal on a sunday I tend to say a grace with all eyes open, i also love praying in tongues as it brings real comfort to me and the other day a friend asked for prayer so i prayed in tongues not knowing what the situation was and with 15 minutes she text back and said wooow prayer answered

realityspeaks
      Participant

Yes, I do say a little prayer in my mind before going to sleep at night and after waking up in the morning.

Nana
      Participant

Yes I pray before I go to bed and before I start my day …I pray before I make decisions in my life.

kendralala
      Participant

I do pray….Just that, I don’t pray like others do. I believe that you can pray in anyway you want and wherever you are. The other side of my brain is even praying at the moment now

promilan
      Participant

I do not pray regularly but yes HE is always with me

Yvanne Garcia
      Participant

Yes, I do pray. It’s my our communication to God.

shaloowalia
      Participant

everyday!
      i have been also going to temple almost everyday since a year now.

lejla1311
      Participant

I am seriously thinking of starting to pray every day. Praying is good for our soul and mind. It keeps us calm.

Nana
      Participant

I am considering a prayer closet in my home

Anja Poulsen
      Participant

I think the most important decision we can make is to set aside time for God and for prayer. The problem is that we are always so busy, that we don’t think of prayer time as something to schedule, it’s more something we do when we feel that life is hard, or scary or we think we need something from God. But we manage to schedule time for everything else, why not for God. Make a time of day, and keep to it. Go to your room or someplace quiet and spend 15 minutes, half an hour, whatever, with God. It will make all the difference. All the internet sites will still be there when you get back. It’s my new resolution, to keep my appointment with God daily.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.