Pprepare for Snow

Activity Forums General Discussion Pprepare for Snow

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Nana
      Participant

What do you do to prepare you and family for snow?

henry
      Participant

Fortunately, we don’t have to worry about the snow, for it does not snow in my area of residence.

Nana
      Participant

What would you do though

Yvanne Garcia
      Participant

Fortunately, I live in a tropical country. But, I do want to experience snow. If I get to prepare, I think I will have lots and lots of thick coats for my family and lots of logs for fire (I imagine we have a fireplace) and stock powdered chocomilk and coffee and things for baking so that if we are too lazy to go out, we can just do some indoor things like baking and cooking (because my family loves to eat). 😀 Oh, and we prepare also some candles in case of electricity emergencies. 😀

jsnitz08
      Participant

Make sure your fridge is stocked, your pipes are well insulated, and plenty of blankets and logs for the fire place. If you live in Atlanta and there is Snow in the forecast, don’t send your kids to school. haha.

workathomegal
      Participant

We live in an apartment building so the landlord plows us out. The day after I always shovel our sweep my car off if I have to. And if we need anything as far as food goes we get it before any storms. I always make sure to have lots of water filled up.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.