Post Loop – Extra Income

Activity Forums Blog Monetization Post Loop – Extra Income

This topic contains 26 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Super Spy 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Omison
    Participant

https://www.postloop.com/invite/OmiSon

Testing this one out as well…I like the breakdown of earning requirements because you’re rated on the quality of your posts…not sure if that appeals to the milieu but it’s an additional something!

janetwrites
    Participant

I tried to sign up for Postloop one or two years ago but they didn’t approve me because I’m a non-native English speaker.

Anthony
      Participant

I don’t quite think that’s the reason you were not approved. It could be that you needed to raise the level of your English. I haven’t had the time to apply to Postloop. I was approved at The Forum Wheel which is almost same as Postloop.

Omison
    Participant

@janetwrites…”non-native” English speaker, their words or yours? That’s pretty discriminatory seeing as how they base their program off of the ENGLISH LANGUAGE and your grammatical grasp of its use…NOT judge you because you’re a “non-native” that just sounds…unjust…and WRONG, on their part. Sorry you didn’t have a great experience. If anyone is a “non-native” it would be ME, I was raised in a 3rd world territory, acquired my citizenship through military service and put myself through college, and thanks to internet and web technology I blend in well with all the “natural-born” yankees and yorkshires…you’d never be able to tell I was raised in a hut…literally!

Thanks for your response!

janetwrites
    Participant

@omison, yes, they gave me this feedback after I submitted my forum posts for approval. I think their standards are just too high. Did they accept your posts?

Omison
    Participant

@janetwrites Yes. I got my rating and it qualified me to start subscribing and making money posting in the different forums. It took one day to get approved after 10 posts in the non paid area. They do have high standards but qualifying at the higher standards means you would get paid more than people who just give one-liners and fake answers most of the time…and I can cash out every 100 pts instead of waiting for 10,000/5,000 to accumulate…I’m doing both sites and am trying to get it to where I can make at least $500 a week but I have to spend this week tweaking and building my forums and stuff…I’m definitely looking TSU as well to join.

I really just want to create a system to where I need a few hours a day, focus, troll my sites, do what I have to and spend the rest of the day doing something else…because I run other businesses as well…I want MAX OUT, everyday…!

janetwrites
      Participant

@omison, I’m glad to hear you have had a great experience with Postloop. Good luck with all your businesses and writing!

Pamela
      Participant

I totally agree with going with Tsu, but if you’re wanting to make 500 a week, Tsu won’t be your only choice, I hope. It is definitely a great site, and I enjoy it very much, but it is a LOT of work to get your network up and running. Look me up if you join, though! ChildofGod81 is my handle on there. Hope to see you there!

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

I did not get in that sites because of Poor grammar I think. I did not even received any response if I get it or rejected. I was totally losts. I did not try again because I know the problem is my grammar. I look for other forum instead.

Omison
      Participant

@GrecyGarcia sorry to hear that, they are strict with who they allow to work.

@janetwrites thanks a bunch! I’m still here if you need me, I’ll come look at some of your stuff and return the favor…

janetwrites
      Participant

Thank you @omison. That’s so nice of you!

peachpurple
    Participant

I haven’t try this site yet but is it similar to forumcoins?

Omison
      Participant

I don’t really know forum coin so ‘m not going to say, but it resembles blogjob to me

Pamela
    Participant

I will definitely look into Post Loop. Sounds interesting. I have pretty good grammar most of the time, so I shouldn’t have any trouble. I hope. I tried to write for BlogMutt once, but they disapproved me because I didn’t use the noun form of “set” properly. I know I did, but whatever.

@omison,

Sir, what exactly is their revenue model?

@Pamela Sir / Madam, what is the BlogMutt? How do they pay?

ksridharprasad
    Participant

I have already joined postloop, but I cannot do any thing till now in postloop to earn money. At present I am concentrating on surveys and survey sites to earn more because I am now at US, so there are lot of opportunities to earn money via surveys in US.

@ksridharprasad Sir

surveys give money but very slow earning rate. By the way, how postloop works?

ksridharprasad
    Participant

I am making some money in surveys due to that now I am in USA. I do not know about Postloop? Are you doing Mykites net?

Wow! new name _ mykites. What is that?

Danny
    Participant

wow, I got a lot of earning site here, postloop, forumcoin, tsu, blogmutt among others, read all the comments

littlebelgianwriter
    Participant

I got approved by Postloop, and I am a non-native speaker of English. They are strict though, but with good reason I believe. Some of the forums there are pretty niche or specialized. The forums I wrote on, are no longer assiociated with Postloop, so I am no longer active there.
    I do check once in a while to see if there is a forum I could write for.

SHOHANA
    Participant

postloop is another site where i have account but i’m inactive because i hardly can manage my time.

shaloowalia
    Participant

I am on postloop and have cashed out there a couple of times.

nerdieeds
    Participant

I haven’t tried Postloop though I have seen several posts about the site. I heard about the process also but have never read about how to get approved.

Danielle Bray
    Participant

I like Postloop. They have a large variety of forums and blogs to post in and the points system is very easy. It’s hard to get ratings, but when I do they’re never below 3.9. It’s pretty easy to earn 100 points, which is $5, per week with them if you join several forums.

@nerdieeds You post 10 times in their forum and then they rate you and you can start posting. It’s pretty simple and quick. 🙂

Super Spy
    Participant

Postloop can be hit or miss, and right now it’s a little bit of a middle of the road.https://blogjob.com/lovesandloathes/is-postloop-worth-the-effort/

I wrote this not as a guide on how to use Postloop, but the practical realities of using it. It is legitimate, but forums are currently dwindling and the standard of writers has dropped off since I started in 2014. The best writers have gone off, but some come back for a little while in between things. The hardest thing is guessing if a forum owner is sane and fair and if they will rate you well or badly, as that can make all of the difference in the end.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.