Possible to earn points with a blog site that is focused on photos?

Activity Forums Website Design Possible to earn points with a blog site that is focused on photos?

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author

Letty B
      Participant

I noticed quite a few of the template/themes for blog designs emphasize sharing photos, which would work well with one or two of my blog site ideas. Can you still earn points using this kind of template and theme for your blog site? I’m guessing each post will still need to have at least 300 words along with the picture, correct?

Wendy Rahilly
      Participant

I don’t see why it wouldn’t work as long as you are including the 300 words in each post. 🙂 I personally think images help with post engagement and views.

Dick
      Participant

I do not think you need picture but it would help I guess. But what you need is to share 5 your blog 5 times in order to get paid. That is what I understand

Letty B
      Participant

Thanks for your input, everyone! Still have a lot to learn, but that makes sense! 🙂

henry
      Participant

I do not see where the problem is with such kind of idea, as long as it adheres to the rules here.

Admin
      Participant

Not a problem, as long as you include content with your pictures.

Pragati
      Participant

If I click my own pictures, and create my own Graphics, I can create blog posts with just pictures?
      that is so cool….!!!
      I am going to try today after I wake up.

Wendy Rahilly
        Participant

No, @Sheridan said you need to include 300 words of content along with your pictures. You can’t just post images on your blog only. 🙂

Vens
        Participant

300 words is a rule here? Are you sure it’s 300 words and not 300 characters? Because I made 2 blog posts with less than that and I got 100 points. Can you tell me where does it say it has to be 300 words? I’m new here btw

SadieMarie
      Participant

That is an excellent idea. I have done a bit of that before but I also included written content as well.

Pamela
      Participant

This is a great idea since I really want to get involved in photography too. I also want to start a site to share my crocheted items. Thanks for this question.

Ross
      Participant

I’d love to have a photo blog here. Writing 300 words of content for my photographs is a lot. Im looking to have a blog site with just photos like my tumblr blog.

gina145
        Participant

I’m also interested in starting a photo blog and wasn’t sure whether to do that one here because of the 300 word minimum. I’ve never used Tumblr or even had a proper look at it. Do you earn money there?

SadieMarie
      Participant

You are required to have 300 words or more with your photos. That way they can rank in the search engines. I’ve included photo quotes before & talked about each for example. Mashables is a site that sometimes includes lots of photos with there articles maybe to give you an example.

ourad
      Participant

50 pts per blogpost award 250 pts + 100 reach point limit

TAlberts
      Participant

I mostly post more than 1 photo per article. I think photos attract readers.

Susmitha Anoop
      Participant

I think that we can also add photos

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

@Letty B, I am happy to tell you that my first blog in my site was all about photos of lovely flowers, no single text , except the title. I got 50 points,but in the next blog, it no longer applies.It should be 300 words or more ,plus image.

iyanpol12
      Participant

I never tried that. I just followed the 300-word blog.

jkct01
      Participant

300 words is the point.

peachpurple
      Participant

I think including nice pictures and 300 words content should bring a lot of traffic

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@peachpurple my first post in my site is about 4 lovely roses only and got 50 pts.Yes, you can post only photos without texts as far as my experience is concerned.

resuri
      Participant

I never posted pictures here. It is a great idea to post some while writing 300 words blog

iyanpol12
      Participant

I think you should still write 300 words.

Susmitha Anoop
      Participant

This is a good idea

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.