Tagged: 

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author

gajohnson
      Participant

Okay, I just discovered that we get points deducted for deleting comments. I thought I was just deleting them from my own notices!

gajohnson
      Participant

Thanks Sheridan, although you didn’t have to do that. I had already put it down to the quirks of learning a new site, and my own tendency to jump in without thoroughly reading instructions. You’d think I would have learned better by this point in my life but, alas…

laurie1979
      Participant

That’s what we’re here for. We’re here to learn as much as we can about using this site. I like the fact that we earn points on here. I also highly recommend using lots of sites to earn even more money. I am on more sites than I can count so somewhat losing track of it. However, glad that this site is online. 🙂

Mage
      Participant

Sheridan rocks!

mcisper
      Participant

There is a lot of stuff on here and being new I probably should be reading them; but OK, I’ll admit it, I’m kind of lazy and I got to get back to doing some editing on my recent book I wrote. Can someone explain to me how the points system translates into me earning money?

Admin
        Participant

Once you’ve earned enough reward points you can redeem them for cash, gift cards or bitcoins. Just click the Redeem Points link in the rewards menu to see the different options. If you wait until you have enough points for the $100 payout, your points will be worth more. To view all the different ways you can earn points just click the Rewards menu link. Hope this helps, let me know if you have any more questions.

Nana
      Participant

How do you refer people to this site

Mage
        Participant

Click on view profile and you will have an affiliate link like this…

Activity

Just copy and paste to anywhere you would like to share and you get 50 points per referral.

mcisper
      Participant

So, can someone give me a breakdown of how the points break down into cash? Just for a sake of discussion; what would the value of a 100 points be worth? Then break it down to say 1 point.

Nana
      Participant

I really have came to love this site and yet still learning my way around

Pegasus
      Participant

Oh this is good information. I haven’t deleted any of my posts or comments, but I did not realize that if we did points would be deducted.

kendra
      Participant

Thanks for posting this question, and thanks to everyone who provides such useful answers. I actually hadn’t looked into how the rewards or points system worked at all, so this was good to know.

Amalthea Hustles
      Participant

I have a breakdown of the points system for the blogging mechanic, up to the 7500 point cash out. The 10,000 is a little too out of reach for me to be considering that as of yet. If anyone wants to correct my math, I’m all ears…

https://blogjob.com/amaltheahustles/2014/08/03/how-much-are-your-words-worth-on-blogjob-a-break-down/

Educateurself
      Participant

Indeed, a good forum post because as a newbie I wasn’t sure about that and many thanks gajohnson.

laurie1979
      Participant

I noticed that there were a few times when someone decided to delete my comment. Not sure if my point got deducted or never got any for that.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Is it possible to earn 3000 points per day?

Yvanne Garcia
      Participant

Yeah, points are deducted if you delete a comment. It happened to me lots of times. I wasn’t able to notice until it was too late though. 🙁

Admin
      Participant

Sorry about that. I sent you 50 points to reimburse you for the points that were deducted. I also turned off point deductions for comment removals, so it shouldn’t happen any more.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.