Please list all the reliable Blog sites like this one

Activity Forums Blog Monetization Please list all the reliable Blog sites like this one

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author

Omison
      Participant

Am really enjoying this atmosphere and would love to join other sites like this that offer the same perks…any suggestions great appreciated!

NetPreneur
      Participant

hi friends,
      i know another social network that has similar features, but the difference is that they pay the revenue as Bitcoins only, you may want to have a look at BITLANDERS here.

peachpurple
        Participant

with bitcoins, can we cash it out as cash for paypal?

Omison
      Participant

Found this one a few days ago and have been working it simultaneously with BlogJob…check it out and let me know your thoughts!

https://www.postloop.com/invite/OmiSon

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I don’t have another blogging sites. I am a member of Whzon and that is a picture posting site. I am a member of Forum coin but it is a forum site. This is my only blogging site.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

There are new site and this Beer Money Nation same as Blogjob and it is fast in payment too.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Sorry guys for Beer Money Nation is already closed a week ago. I am just updating this thread.

Narayan
      Participant

Well, as far as I know, there is no other site like blogjob right now.

Go with writes.ph

Fifi Leigh
      Participant

there is also TSU, Redgage, etc.

gina145
      Participant

Is anyone still earning money at RedGage? I know of some people who did very well there a few years ago, but they’re no longer active. If it was worthwhile posting, I’m sure they’d still be there.

nerdieeds
      Participant

I have heard about this site before and someone said it looks like facebook. How is the payment here?

Andria Perry
      Participant

Elitewriters is now a paying site, I am up to $3.00 but been so busy I have not posted in a couple days, pay out is $10 , three hundred word posts like here. Mylot is a site that you more or less chat, I see many old bubblers there I have $6.00 with little effort and they pay out at $10, I don’t think there is a word count for this one.

thisnthat
      Participant

I thought Elitewriters was done for. Glad to hear it’s not. I may check it out again.

I used to make a few bucks on myLot years ago, but not since it’s been back. How long did it take you to make $6.00 there? I think it would take me forever.

Kyuminette
      Participant

Im also looking for another blog site or forum site.Im a member of whzon,forumcoin,bitlanders and etc.but all are getting slow.

shaloowalia
      Participant

I write on hubpages but yet to earn anything there. It’s very slow and I don’t think I can earn anything good there.

nerdieeds
      Participant

Is this still working?

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.