Pizza

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

kimdalessandro
      Participant

If you could have a free large pizza of any kind right now, what would be on it in addition to sauce and cheese? I’d choose fresh mushrooms, black olives, ground Italian sausage and pepperoni.

gma2-3
      Participant

I would have a supreme with extra sauce!!

kimdalessandro
        Participant

That sounds good to me too. 🙂 I guess no one else is interested in pizza. LOL I must have been hungry when I posted this.

kimdalessandro
        Participant

I love extra sauce to dip the crust in. 🙂 Now I want pizza.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I think maybe a supreme pizza normally that is the kind that I prefer.

kimdalessandro
        Participant

I love supreme too, but my family is picky. My daughter only likes pepperoni and sausage, and my husband doesn’t like as many toppings as I do. We usually end up with the same thing. It’s usually sausage and pepperoni. When my daughter isn’t here he wants black olives too. I love fresh mushrooms.

Danae
      Participant

I love pizza. My favorite pizzas are usually Supreme, and sometimes Hawaiian. My boyfriend always wants us to get Italian Sausage and Jalapeno, so I’ve been eating that a lot recently, but I really don’t care for it. I taste more jalapeno than anything else 🙁

kimdalessandro
        Participant

I’m not a fan of jalapeno either unless they’re mild. If my mouth is burning, I can’t taste anything else. My sister loves spicy foods. They’re fine as long as they don’t cover the flavor and leave my mouth on fire. LOL

Nana
      Participant

Thin crust for sure and lots cheese supreme extra mushrooms and light on the sauce

kimdalessandro
        Participant

That sounds yummy too, Nana. I’m making myself hungry!

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I love supreme too. I love pepperoni. If the pizza is so big, I love it.

kimdalessandro
        Participant

That sounds so good, and I’m hungry right now. I haven’t eaten much today.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.