Phones

This topic contains 23 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  iyanpol12 4 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

SadieMarie
    Participant

What kind of phone do you have?

Pegasus
    Participant

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I love the big screen, but people still freak out about it

jkct01
      Participant

I also like big screen phones.

kendra
    Participant

A Pantech Pursuit that has crapped out on me and only really lets me text. LOL. I can make calls and get them, but the person on the other end cannot hear me. Also, tonight it started spazzing out and beeping and changing screens, although I was not touching it! Crazy phone. I’m finally coming to terms with the fact that I really will have to break down and get a new one. ๐Ÿ™

Gil Guerrero
    Participant

I have a jailbroken iPhone 4 and couldn’t be more happy! I know it’s a non-new model at all, but really it has everything I need and probably more. I just love Apple stuff and I find it really user friendly.

jkct01
      Participant

Any phone that can fulfill your needs is a good hand phone.

Zacc
    Participant

Currently, I do not have a phone. I used to share my phone with my wife and later gave out. She has two now and I got none.

jkct01
      Participant

It is clear that you are loving your wife more than yourself.

TAlberts
      Participant

Your wife is very lucky @zacc.

Kimberly Brown
    Participant

I have some prepaid phones. I have At&t and virgin mobile. I have a Samsung and lg phones.

jsnitz08
    Participant

I have an Iphone 4S. I like to keep it a little “old school” lol ๐Ÿ™‚

beman
    Participant

Iphone.

jkct01
    Participant

I am using a Sony Ericsson LT18i handed down (or up?)from my son.

shaloowalia
    Participant

i am using iphone4s and samsung galaxy tab

Karen Fainges
    Participant

Samsung all the way. @pegasus, I know what you mean about people freaking out about the screen size, but it’s just so useful.

realityspeaks
    Participant

Step aside iPhone and Samsung, I have a Nokia, I love my Nokia.

jkct01
      Participant

Sadly Nokia is not making hand phones anymore. But there is news that they will start again.

laksh
    Participant

I have an HTC.. but it sucks.. It’s costly but doesn’t last.. Within 1.5 years its screen stop working and I had to pay 1/3 the cost of the phone to get the screen replaced. The old nokia are the best

misswulans
    Participant

I have acer android phone and acer tablet, my laptop is also from acer brand.

ivanna23
    Participant

Big screen phones would help when blogging if we don’t have time to face pc or laptop.

jkct01
      Participant

I will go for big screen phone as more and more time is spent on a phone rather than a pc.

realityspeaks
    Participant

I wonder if battery life of smartphones will ever improve

TAlberts
    Participant

I have Lumia smart phone. Lumia 535 I think. Itยดs great because I can go online with this phone and can use it reading stories before going to bed.

iyanpol12
    Participant

Currently, I am using Alcatel Pop C9. It has 5.5 inches screen and I love it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.