PH Politics, What Would It Be?

Activity Forums General Discussion PH Politics, What Would It Be?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

nakitakona13
      Participant

It is 6 more days to go before the synchronized elections for the National and Local posts in the Philippines.

The controversy of this electoral process is generally focused on the 5 presidential bets. The campaign of every camp is maliciously tagged as black propaganda, mudslinging, cyberbullying among others.

The Filipino people are on the verge to whom is to be voted upon. The candidates integrity are soiled with doubtful traits. Nobody stands approved before the eyes of the voters.

The Philippines is endangered to be run by “not ready” president in case this election would push through on May 9.

To be or not to be? That is the question.

Heart
      Participant

I’m still undecided… Seems like all the candidates lost their integrity, they act like children. Trying to outdo each other by throwing accusations to one another. I hope they have stick with their platform. I don’t think I will vote this May 9.

nakitakona13
        Participant

I am also very doubtful either to vote for the presidential bet. As what you have observed, they are accusing each other falsely. But in my local candidates, I have already decided whom to vote.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.