Pets

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

Who here has pets? What kind of animals do you own?

SadieMarie
      Participant

I have 3 dogs, 2 cats and a parakeet.

algedonics
      Participant

I currently have just a parrot (African Grey), but I’ve owned cats, a guinea pig, a cockatiel, a parakeet, and I hope to own rats in the future!

Pegasus
      Participant

I have one puppy right now, a lab pit mix. At one time we had 2 other dogs as well, a golden retriever and my current dog’s littermate, both whom have passed on and we had 2 cats as well who have also passed on. At one point we had a very full house 🙂 (and 3 fish, but they became dinner for the cats one day)

Victoria
      Participant

I wish I had a pet. My mother hates pets, so all my life I have to struggle.

Danae
      Participant

I have a pet rabbit named Bear. He’s my baby! lol

Nicolee25
      Participant

2 cats and 2 dogs.

SadieMarie
        Participant

What kind of pets does everyone have? Breeds? Colors?

Heather
      Participant

We have two ball pythons super cuddly, seriously. 1 tarantula a female who had an egg sac when we got her, but ate it. 2 dogs a pom and an american Eskimo, 1 cat named Taffy Cherry, 2 copper heads*not my pets and not allowed near the house, 1 rabbit named ginger, and some lizards outside.

kendra
      Participant

A wiener dog,(Pookie) who we’ve had since I was a kid. 2 cats (Fuzz & Khalessee) and Myrtle the turtle who was my niece’s turtle & of course he needed cared for, so I took him in reluctantly since I was unsure if I knew enough to be a perfect owner for him… Fell in love! Never knew a turtle could be so entertaining or friendly with people.

Yvanne Garcia
      Participant

We once had a dog, unfortunately, he was poisoned and died. ;(
      We once had a dog, unfortunately, he was stolen. (P.S.: Probably because he was too small, too cute and too kind.) ;(
      We once had two dogs, they died too and we kind of guessed, they too were posoned because their mouth had bubbles. ;(
      Now, we are kind of traumatized to own dogs. ;(

jkct01
      Participant

We can’t afford to have pets – too much efforts are needed to take care of it.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

I just have one cat, by the name of KC. It’s pronounced K and C. She’s a watered down calico with grey and white, and slightly tan colouring mixed in near her face.

I had a pet monkey.

He got married. Now, I have 2

Maricel
      Participant

We have two dogs and one of our dog gave birth with 5 little cute puppies 1 girl, 4 boys.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.