Personal Image

Activity Forums General Discussion Personal Image

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

Stephanie C
      Participant

What is your profile picture? Is is you? Is it something else? Is it someone else, and you just want people to think you’re not you? 🙂

I always wonder about the stories or symbolism behind people’s pictures. Tell me the story of your picture!

jsnitz08
      Participant

I always have a personal picture as my Social Media pictures. I want to spread that I am my true self , nothing to hide. The picture was taken in Beverly Hills on Rodeo job by some fancy car… my Fiance can tell you what the car is 🙂

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I am the person in my picture. I like for people to know who I am and I love to take pictures.

henry
      Participant

i have not uploaded one yet but it will be me when i do

SadieMarie
      Participant

It’s a picture of me. I want to show the world who I really am.

Stephanie C
      Participant

I actually love the story behind my picture. My little one was about 6 months old and had fallen asleep on me. That feeling was so amazing that I just had to capture it. Now it’s one of my favorite pictures ever!

Pegasus
        Participant

Awww, I love that! So sweet.

Pegasus
      Participant

Whoops I totally lied I said it was Elsa’s Frozen castle because that’s my avatar on Chatabout I had in my head lol. Okay my picture is actually from Lake Tahoe. I took it myself. It was from the BEST trip we ever took there. We had the best time.

Stephanie C
      Participant

@Pegasus I love that you’re as scatter brained as I am! “Great minds think alike,” am I right?! hahahaha

Gil Guerrero
      Participant

Yeah. It is my picture. It was taken a few years ago when I worked in Quick Learning: A school devoted to teach English. I spent good times while in there, and also learned tons of things regarding the language. But I just wanted to look for other horizons in order to do other things. Well, that’s a little explanation of its background. =)

kendra
      Participant

Well, mine is far more boring than Gil’s awesome story up there, but it is me! Lol. Nothing special, just a random photo that was taken of me recently. Wasn’t doing anything super awesome or special. I do use my own image on everything that involves my writing since I kind of like for people to be able to connect with me as an author on all the websites I’ve written/blogged for. In this case, it would be blogged. And also because it’s been pounded in my head that an author should always have an updated photo of themselves because it promotes trust in the readers. Uh… as a reader, I could care less if the author I’m reading the works of has an image of themselves or their pet! Lol. But, I guess an image — no matter what it’s of — does help show you aren’t a spammer. Lol.

jkct01
      Participant

I am using Mt Kinabalu as my profile picture as I have special feeling for the Mountain.

lejla1311
      Participant

This is me on the photo. I have been using this photo for all of my profiles.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.