Paint colors – What do you like?

Activity Forums General Discussion Paint colors – What do you like?

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Andria Perry
      Participant

Today I inspected a house and each room was painted an odd color, I thought it was odd for inside of a house. Bright blue, Gray and flat sage green but a little brighter than that green. most with brown door facings. I had just painted the whole house an off white.

What do you prefer white or bright colors?

rextrulove

I decidedly don’t like white. It is almost impossible to keep it clean. I do like most nice pastels, though.

Andria Perry
        Participant

I like bright colors but there is something strange about them and I cannot put my finger on it. I adore white because I can go crazy with everything else in colors.

angie10
        Participant

@rextrulove….I agree, white is too clinical for my taste! I too prefer off white, warm earth tones and pastels 🙂

Maricel
      Participant

hard to maintain if you have white paint at home so I’d rather bright colors here like light blue.

Andria Perry
        Participant

I love blue, my favorite color!

angie10
      Participant

NB for the outside, I prefer one solid colour like off white.

Andria Perry
        Participant

I have always liked a white house with black trim. I think its classic.

Andria Perry
      Participant

I have never thought of those color combinations, sounds very pretty.

kimdalessandro
      Participant

@andriaperry – I love brown with other colors. It’s the new black. 🙂 I especially love brown and robin’s egg blue. I went with brown and blue in my bedroom. I agree that black and white are classic. My last house was white with black shutters. When 3/4 of the new houses were tan, mine was plain ole white with black shutters. It never goes out. Someday people are going to wonder why there are so many tan houses. I already wonder that. LOL

Andria Perry
      Participant

Actually this house is tan and was this color when I moved in. I wont paint it yet but the trim is in need of refreshing so I am thinking dark brown, but its outside. I think I seen the pale blueish greenish and brown mix in the magazines.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.